No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

adelaide-aflcalender-628.jpg
Why does Pets say 2014 when the rest say 2015?

Look I think he is leaving just based on the purely simple fact that the club would have made a substantial offer and he still has not signed. He knows how the club is shaping, he can see the administration structures in place and yet he still has not given an indication of his next move. In other news scooter selwood wants to stay at the Eagles now. Smart move
Sheehan the other night asked whether we'd actually made our big offer, or were holding off until season end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The club is not having an open training session in Geelong neither are they having a post match function....what does this mean?
That we want to get in and out of that s**t-hole as fast as possible, with as little distraction as possible and focus on finals. Not the sideshow.

Someone in the main page Danger thread said, a bloke on 3aw stated that AFC are warming to the idea of matching offers coming in for Dangerfield.

Another question (seeing as my last one didn't get answered).

Why wouldn't we match it, realistically?

EDIT: I mean, whatever his decision, he obviously gets some enjoyment out of playing here. I don't think it would be the end of the world if in the WORST CIRCUMSTANCE he did end up staying here based on an offer that we matched, because no-one put up a suitable trade for him (wouldn't happen).

Well bloody hell. Open your eyes.

Why wouldn't he sign this week if he was going to stay.

You honestly think he hasn't thought about it yet?

Really?
He said he's not making a decision until the end of the season. Doesn't mean he won't be thinking about it, or discussing it with his manager. It is not yet the end of the season. FFS.

Another question (seeing as my last one didn't get answered).

Why wouldn't we match it, realistically?

EDIT: I mean, whatever his decision, he obviously gets some enjoyment out of playing here. I don't think it would be the end of the world if in the WORST CIRCUMSTANCE he did end up staying here based on an offer that we matched, because no-one put up a suitable trade for him (wouldn't happen).
IMO, there is no reason why we wouldn't match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back