Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is then?
uvLmjHCh.jpg

Trelor will nominate pies officially next week even tho it was agreed upon 6 weeks ago
That's fine because i'll be LOLing at them when they miss finals again in 2016 and we settle inside the top 4 and Treloar gets the ol " are you sure you made the right decision " from family and friends.

There will come a time when a player goes " * this i want to play finals, get me to Richmond "

That's fine because i'll be LOLing at them when they miss finals again in 2016 and we settle inside the top 4 and Treloar gets the ol " are you sure you made the right decision " from family and friends.

There will come a time when a player goes " **** this i want to play finals, get me to Richmond "

would rather Trelor playing for us than the scum .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to go over to the treloar thread and congratulate the pie fans on the recruitment of the century and leave them a parting message. :D
if only we were s**t like them, and willing to pay overs cos nobody wants to come to a mediocre non finals side that has a dud coach

being s**t means they have better picks to give gws

didn't think of it that way but i just hate scumwood and Mcfatchins there president. I just want us to land a few gun players now to give the team more of a chance to win flags.
Treloar isn't the only gun were working on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back