List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love Dangerfield and Treloar but both will not happen, Danger i reckon will end up at Geelong for sure, I really think the only motive for him to come back would to be really close to his family, plus he was a mad Cat's supporter growing up that plays a part.

Nah Treloar is the one that we should stitch up, however I heard a whisper today that Hawthorn (those bastards!) are sitting on their hands waiting to make a possible last gasp bid at him.
I will personally throw up if that happens!

Just been over on the Adelaide board suggesting the hypothetical trade of;
Scharenberg and 7- Dangerfield.
Do you think this is equitable and/or feasible?

First you have to get Dangerfield to come to the pies.

If he says yes he's costs you nothing. Your idea costs us 2 early picks for a bloke you get for nothing.

First you have to get Dangerfield to come to the pies.

If he says yes he's costs you nothing. Your idea costs us 2 early picks for a bloke you get for nothing.
The first part is definitely true. If he rules us out completely he won't be coming. But if he agrees to come and we don't satisfy Adelaides trade demands, can't they just match our offer and he will stay? That's my understanding of a RFA anyway.

Lol proposed? Like it can be accepted? You're not negotiating with anyone.

By the way I'm glad your not in charge of collingwood offering stuff when we can get him for free.
I used the words 'suggesting' and hypothetical' for a reason.

The first part is definitely true. If he rules us out completely he won't be coming. But if he agrees to come and we don't satisfy Adelaides trade demands, can't they just match our offer and he will stay? That's my understanding of a RFA anyway.

They can match and if he doesn't sign he goes into the psd.

Would love Dangerfield and Treloar but both will not happen, Danger i reckon will end up at Geelong for sure, I really think the only motive for him to come back would to be really close to his family, plus he was a mad Cat's supporter growing up that plays a part.

Nah Treloar is the one that we should stitch up, however I heard a whisper today that Hawthorn (those bastards!) are sitting on their hands waiting to make a possible last gasp bid at him.
A few weeks ago I mentioned that Richmond wasn't our biggest rival!

Also as for that tweet. Yesterday. Respected ex journo says treloar is coming to us. Today some random says he's going to Richmond and people flip. This thread is providing some serious lols

I used the words 'suggesting' and hypothetical' for a reason.

Its fine putting forward a potential trade as to what you think is fair. But why bother asking supporters if they would accept a trade when they have no idea or authority and they will all tell you something different. No one speaks for Adelaide accept those that work there.

IF the Hawks did get Treloar then shows how the AFL is going the way of the EPL. Same Teams every year at top of the Ladder

Its fine putting forward a potential trade as to what you think is fair. But why bother asking supporters if they would accept a trade when they have no idea or authority and they will all tell you something different. No one speaks for Adelaide accept those that work there.
To gauge interest. Nobody here has any authority either and yet I see plenty of hypothetical trades being suggested.

IF the Hawks did get Treloar then shows how the AFL is going the way of the EPL. Same Teams every year at top of the Ladder

Partially right TD we all have the same cap but clubs that free up money especially the top teams have a distinct advantage in attracting players.
But swings and roundabouts mate, it all comes to an end sooner or later for all teams, It is at the point now where the list managers, and football department are more responsible for a teams success than the coaches and players in reality.

I hope the guy comes to us and i think he will, i really do but all i was told was Hawthorn are going to have a real nibble at him, and very late as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Partially right TD we all have the same cap but clubs that free up money especially the top teams have a distinct advantage in attracting players.
But swings and roundabouts mate, it all comes to an end sooner or later for all teams, It is at the point now where the list managers, and football department are more responsible for a teams success than the coaches and players in reality.

I hope the guy comes to us and i think he will, i really do but all i was told was Hawthorn are going to have a real nibble at him, and very late as well.

I'm surprised we haven't heard of this earlier. A club like Hawthorn would be having a go just as a point of due diligence.

You also wouldn't be surprised if they somehow pulled it off knowing them.

But, after several days of us and the media talking about Geelong like a corroding ancient empire ... Seriously, how long is it before Hawforn are in the same boat? Their playing list is ageing rapidly and the cracks have started to appear this season. They have some good young players but like Geelong, not enough to completely regenerate. For all of their smart moves and card tricks at the trade table, surely players can see their days are numbered now?

Would be pretty surprised if a 22 year old gun saw Hawthorn as a better destination than us - our playing list is about to enter its Spring, Hawthorns is in late autumn.

I'm surprised we haven't heard of this earlier. A club like Hawthorn would be having a go just as a point of due diligence.

You also wouldn't be surprised if they somehow pulled it off knowing them.

But, after several days of us and the media talking about Geelong like a corroding ancient empire ... Seriously, how long is it before Hawforn are in the same boat? Their playing list is ageing rapidly and the cracks have started to appear this season. They have some good young players but like Geelong, not enough to completely regenerate. For all of their smart moves and card tricks at the trade table, surely players can see their days are numbered now?

Would be pretty surprised if a 22 year old gun saw Hawthorn as a better destination than us - our playing list is about to enter its Spring, Hawthorns is in late autumn.
After talking to GETSOMENUTS I'd be extremely surprised if he suddenly switched his choice to the Hawks.

Because we've been front runners to get him for months. The supporters are sick of guys like Young and White being the highlight of our trade period.

We are front runners according to the media. Until we hear from Treloar we don't know what we are.

You know there's a 'do not call' register for that right?

I'm on it. They don't seem to care and usually hang up when I point it out to them. I had a scam call recently where an Indian gentlemen said he needed my financial details to fix a problem with my microsoft account. I told him that was not possible because I use an Apple Mac. When I kept on saying that I had an Apple computer he told me to "stick my apple up my arse!"

A few weeks ago I mentioned that Richmond wasn't our biggest rival!

Also as for that tweet. Yesterday. Respected ex journo says treloar is coming to us. Today some random says he's going to Richmond and people flip. This thread is providing some serious lols

I'm not entirely sure that such things are possible - surely an oxymoron.

I'm on it. They don't seem to care and usually hang up when I point it out to them. I had a scam call recently where an Indian gentlemen said he needed my financial details to fix a problem with my microsoft account. I told him that was not possible because I use an Apple Mac. When I kept on saying that I had an Apple computer he told me to "stick my apple up my arse!"
Yeah, those kinds of calls aren't going to pay attention to a do not call register. If you get a reasonably legitimate business calling you though, make sure you ask what their business is and report them. There are big fines involved for companies that ignore that register.

Sharenberg will be signing a 2 year contract if everything goes to plan

Trelor will be signing a 5 year deal if a deal can get done which my source has said is almost certain

No info on Aish or Kruz

I had to ask the question which part are you more confident about and he replied Trelor to Collingwood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back