Opinion Essendon Something

Remove this Banner Ad

Norf have a great song, their most redeeming feature. As do Brisbane. Would only agree with Freo, GWS and GC on that list, and would add Carlton.
Adelaide's is ******* s**t. They are the pride of Crows supporters, not the pride of ******* SA. The state side was the pride of SA and to imply I am proud of the Crows, well that's always offended me.

'Bombers' can also imply to 'Bomb' aka kick the ball, so it's not bad in my mind..... albeit we seem to play hot potato with the ball rather than bomb it anywhere....

How about the Essendon Potatoes?

PS - lol at CareBears

Reality Check: The atomic bomb is "literally" the reason no developed countries have engaged in total war with each other for the last 70 years.

Reality Check: The atomic bomb is "literally" the reason no developed countries have engaged in total war with each other for the last 70 years.
They just bomb the * out of undeveloped countries to propogate unending wars and keep the military industrial complex ticking over...

Given we don't seem to be anywhere near as powerful as a bomber anymore, and the way we handball the footy is absolutely terrible i think the name the Essendon Hand Grenades is appropriate. Every time we handball it a few times in a row its like we are throwing a live grenade around until eventually someone craps themselves and chucks it away.
Hand grenades can do a bit of damage. If you want to go that way, we should be the Essendon Firecrackers. Make a lot of noise, not much damage

Does our utter depravity know no bounds?

We are named after planes that kill people. I mean I could tolerate a few syringes but this has me hopping mad.

I agree. I think we should be called The Essendon Hippies. Make love, not war, and it also fits right in with our uncontrolled, experimental druggy ways.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back