Overrated things in life

Remove this Banner Ad

got 2 or 3 groups i hang out with

struggle to find time to see everyone i want to see as it is

I'm done with it and its overrated because it takes effort and it exhausts me
I'd much rather just sit in the backyard under the sun with a beer in my hand and listen to music

Oh no poor u

"Meeting new people"

I'm so sick of people telling me how good it is to meet new people

I'm comfortable with the friends I've tricked into talking to me over my 23 years and no longer do I want to meet new people

Meeting new people in the right environment is good (like sports team, following your AFL/A League club etc) but it's more like a drip feed kind of thing for me now. But if you're fronting up to a party with only one or two friends and you know no one else that's a bit crappy.

You sound like you feel you're being forced to meet new people. Just hangout with who you want, which you are, and take it as it comes. New people will float in and out with you having to even try. No effort generally required (in your situation).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aerosol antiperspirant. Useless. Roll-on is so much better
This so much. The roll on stuff I currently use is so much better then the aerosol that I used to use.

They're both anti-perspirant so not there for any smell, that's what I use perfume for. It's so I can 100% be confident that I won't have even a hint of B.O. because stinky people are the worst.

Perfume or smelly stuff doesn't mask BO in my experience, it just runs parallel to it if you work up a sweat.

Well I rarely use antiperspirant and before you ask, no I don't smell.
How do I know this? I've had this discussion at work and asked the guys if they could smell anything and they said nope, I told them I went to the gym before work and I have showers only at night.
They have no reason to lie either, I work with a couple of best mates that I grew up with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back