PS4 Until Dawn

Remove this Banner Ad

Run around. Can't believe this game was sold out the first 4 places I tried.
EB, then Big W...
Then to another complex a few suburbs away, tried JB Hifi first as I had to pick up the new Disturbed CD.. Also sold out of the game. Big W there, same thing.
EB in that complex had plenty. Coughed up $99 for the steel book edition purely for the bonus mission as you guys have said the game is a bit short.

Does the bonus mission just slot into the game? I entered to code for it.

Run around. Can't believe this game was sold out the first 4 places I tried.
EB, then Big W...
Then to another complex a few suburbs away, tried JB Hifi first as I had to pick up the new Disturbed CD.. Also sold out of the game. Big W there, same thing.
EB in that complex had plenty. Coughed up $99 for the steel book edition purely for the bonus mission as you guys have said the game is a bit short.

Does the bonus mission just slot into the game? I entered to code for it.

It's an extra chapter with Matt and Emily, I think, so yes.

Just finished up, outstanding game.

Such a tense finish to the game.

Graphically, absolutely outstanding game.
The Josh freak out sequence was incredibly well done, so gruesome and beautiful at the same time

Ended up getting these people killed:
Matt - This seemed like a real out of nowhere death. I assume it's mostly unavoidable, certainly seemed that way. Wanna know how you can get out of dying on that one.
Josh - No idea what I buggered up here, but he died in the water. Will be interested in finding out why this went wrong and what I missed.
Ashley - So disappointed at this one...heard the line that the Wendigo can mimic others and still went looking...:(

Will definitely be having at least another playthrough, if not more.

How much significance does failing minor QTE have?, such as a high 5 with a buddy?
Can't be too much and it may be a case of you'll never really know as greater events are likely to over rule minor stuff but I was disappointed to miss that early on.

The Josh freak out sequence was incredibly well done, so gruesome and beautiful at the same time

Matt - This seemed like a real out of nowhere death. I assume it's mostly unavoidable, certainly seemed that way. Wanna know how you can get out of dying on that one.
Josh - No idea what I buggered up here, but he died in the water. Will be interested in finding out why this went wrong and what I missed.
Ashley - So disappointed at this one...heard the line that the Wendigo can mimic others and still went looking...:(

How could you get
Ashley
killed? :mad:

I disgraced myself. :(:cry:

My entire game was based on keeping her alive.

poor_moe.jpg

you missed the diary

(Log in to remove this ad.)

to keep josh alive you have to find all the clues for the twins

got josh caught and turned into a wendigo (ending), jess, ashley and sam killed..... sam only cos i moved apparently

This happened to me.

I placed the controller down on the floor and it still ****ed up on me.

Safe to say it pissed me off because it got two characters killed.

This happened to me.

I placed the controller down on the floor and it still stuffed up on me.

Safe to say it pissed me off because it got two characters killed.
Controller vibrates. Floor not ok.
Hold it dead still against your lap. Seems glitchy though.

I noticed the controller vibrate as the character and music get more intense. In the last scene in particular i had to actually move my controller to keep it in the lines. Just need to move it VERY slightly.

Only lost 2 people, amazing game. Had nostalgia to playing resident evil 1 for the first time!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back