Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Put a Lids on it

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 12, 2011
Cairns on Cans
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
Just imagine if we managed to pinch the flag this year, then sign Danger AND Treloar?

FAAAARRRRK:fire::fire::fire:
mA5SbP1W53Ex.gif

wart101

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 18, 2006
Under the fridge
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Portland FC
Cant wait for next week, really i cant. As if Treloar does not nominate the pies then wowie lol.

Bottom line the way i see it is simply this. If the pies dont offer there first this year and next year, he wont nominate the pies, he wont bend gws over like that. On that I believe is rock solid. We will offer 2 first rounders IMO, so next week will answer a lot of questions.

I still believe we are in this up to our ears.

That's my take.

so what you are saying and lets make this perfectly clear for everyone is that We have managed to secure a deal to get Treleor so he will 100% be at Richmond next year, thanks for clearing that up Tig ill start spreading the word and thanks for letting everyone know..............your a true patriot.

:/ :p

Concatenate

Club Legend
Aug 7, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
One can not simply work, while these kind of things are said.

Whoooo is it! Can't wait weeks ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :straining:
Crazy thing is that our impending finals campaign is barely rating a mention on the board.....agree with one thing - dan Richardson would have been planning this for awhile , our list is about to come into its prime with our best players in their mid 20s, money saved from years gone by and attracting 2 gun players would push us over he top.

TIGER FOREVER

Debutant
Apr 30, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
If you are a troll I will make it my life's work to hunt you down and make you wish you weren't born, if not

Thanx for the info:$

If you knew you i am you will be buying me a beer trust me.........i am just passing information but still alot off work to sign off ......you have understand contracts can be very complex and all good will come shortly.........we can't distract the players......always welcome to come back and have crack if i was wrong .........just think about it carefully and listen within the 4 walls of our club it will get out soon ....... watch the Media and listen all will be buzzying soon...........just remember i told you so and after that i will take a long break and i need a holiday ......Exciting times ahead lets embrace what is about to happen in the finals & October trade time.........

Ok that's it I'm unsubscribing to this thread and hiring a full time psychologist. I can't take this anymore.

Oct 14, 2012
Goldfingers
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Anything involving CROATIA & M.City
Think we are getting a little carried away. Actually not a little, a lot!

I'd rather expect little and be pleasantly surprised.
Thats no fun. Expect the world and then be extremely disappointed.

SumTingWong

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 10, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, NY Giants, NY Mets
If you knew you i am you will be buying me a beer trust me.........i am just passing information but still alot off work to sign off ......you have understand contracts can be very complex and all good will come shortly.........we can't distract the players......always welcome to come back and have crack if i was wrong .........just think about it carefully and listen within the 4 walls of our club it will get out soon ....... watch the Media and listen all will be buzzying soon...........just remember i told you so and after that i will take a long break and i need a holiday ......Exciting times ahead lets embrace what is about to happen in the finals & October trade time.........
upload_2015-9-3_15-46-46.jpeg

Tiges1229

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 26, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond

could you be KB in for a second attempt at trolling ????? Bit bored on a Thursday afternoon. :)

dream big and its a bit of fun also. Your right we could also end up with someone like Stanton.

First call to psychologist made

Thats no fun. Expect the world and then be extremely disappointed.

I did and I was in 1981, in 1982, in 1983, in 1984, in 1985, in 1986, in 1987, in 1988, in 1989, in 1990, in 1991, in 1992, in 1993, in 1994, in 1996, in 1997, in 1998, in 1999, in 2000, in 2001, in 2002, in 2003, in 2004, in 2005, in 2006, in 2007, in 2008, in 2009, in 2010, in 2011, in 2012, in 2013 and in 2014

Fair enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back