Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets put this way Dan Richardson has been planning this for a long time remember his an ex player manager ;)......... he knows how the industry works and how to sell your club to players:D.......very professional the way he goes around doing business behind scenes and we have the best in the business........i just hope we never lose him ..........just look how he has done with all our contracts ........and ask yourself this why all these senior players are retiring at the right time and the club has been preching WAR CHEST for the last few years .....they had plans all on board sold it to the players and they all on the same TUNE and success will follow .......B.GALE to Richmond is the same as E.Maguire to Collingwood ........HIS TURNED THIS CLUB AROUND HE WILL HAVE A STATUE ONE DAY AT PUNT RD:)........GREAT LEADER.....NOT TO MENTION ALOT GOOD PEOPLE BEHIND THE SCENES ALL THEIR HARD WORK AND YOU NEED ALOT OF HARD PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE .........MANY TEAMS WILL ENVY US FOR LONG TIME TO COME .....:D:D
Jesus on a cruskit!!!!!!!

I'm sucked in and hoping it's true

Please!!!!!

Sorry how did we go from neither to both Trelaor and Dangerfield?
5574.jpg

Lets put this way Dan Richardson has been planning this for a long time remember his an ex player manager ;)......... he knows how the industry works and how to sell your club to players:D.......very professional the way he goes around doing business behind scenes and we have the best in the business........i just hope we never lose him ..........just look how he has done with all our contracts ........and ask yourself this why all these senior players are retiring at the right time and the club has been preching WAR CHEST for the last few years .....they had plans all on board sold it to the players and they all on the same TUNE and success will follow .......B.GALE to Richmond is the same as E.Maguire to Collingwood ........HIS TURNED THIS CLUB AROUND HE WILL HAVE A STATUE ONE DAY AT PUNT RD:)........GREAT LEADER.....NOT TO MENTION ALOT GOOD PEOPLE BEHIND THE SCENES ALL THEIR HARD WORK AND YOU NEED ALOT OF HARD PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE .........MANY TEAMS WILL ENVY US FOR LONG TIME TO COME .....:D:D

If you knew you i am you will be buying me a beer trust me.........i am just passing information but still alot off work to sign off ......you have understand contracts can be very complex and all good will come shortly.........we can't distract the players......always welcome to come back and have crack if i was wrong .........just think about it carefully and listen within the 4 walls of our club it will get out soon ....... watch the Media and listen all will be buzzying soon...........just remember i told you so and after that i will take a long break and i need a holiday ......Exciting times ahead lets embrace what is about to happen in the finals & October trade time.........

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not even a Tigers supporter and I'm excited... i think its because he writes the last half in capitals..

Combination of ....... and Caps Lock gets me everytime!

Hi Champ, have you found out what i told you yesterday privately .........i hearing crazy things among all football departments ........looks like you guys got the player from North of the border..... its done deal i hear....... congradulation i thought we had chance ....just beat us to it......it is a verbal agreement ...very good player and good addition to your club......;)

Hi Champ, have you found out what i told you yesterday privately .........i hearing crazy things among all football departments ........looks like you guys got the player from North of the border..... its done deal i hear....... congradulation i thought we had chance ....just beat us to it......it is a verbal agreement ...very good player good and addition to your club......;)
GTFO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back