Random Random Thoughts MMXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
10k Posts Pokemon is Life Meet-Up Master Pantskyle Podcaster WCE Wings Guernsey Casey Tutungi Future Fund
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Watching the China military parade fills me with so much pride.

* you Japan.

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
10k Posts Pokemon is Life Meet-Up Master Pantskyle Podcaster WCE Wings Guernsey Casey Tutungi Future Fund
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Lol I love watching all the different countries March. Some of the walks are so funny.

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Teachers are such arseholes!!! :D Mind you anyone who is willing to don the red and white like your better half is a keeper.

I think it's just something about the guernsey though. I've had an ex wear it and he was taller and just as fit as Luke and my god - the amount of hashtags and love I'd throw his way if he played is out of this world.

Actually this gives me an idea.

Brb purchasing one for the current. A British swans player. I think I'm going to have a heart attack.

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
so you're going to give the LDR a go then? Good luck

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
so you're going to give the LDR a go then? Good luck

Not yet decided. He extended his stay for a few more weeks which bought us a bit more time.

Okay RDT I desperately need some male advice. He's taking me out to a 'fancy' date tomorrow but won't tell me anything. So I don't know what fancy to a male means? Obviously being a tourist he's got limited funds, but then his family is very well off and he's grown up around that so clearly he knows what fancy means. But then he's a tourist here? He's been doing research from colleagues and whatnot but his budget (not that I care) is throwing me off what to expect. So I'm unsure if when he says fancy that's my idea of normal, or if it's fancy like I'm British I have tea with the queen fancy? I just don't know what to wear. I have real pressing problems I know.

Oh he won't tell me anything either.

RW

Cancelled
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
I think you are overthinking it, 'fancy' probably just means dinner at a nice restaurant, just enjoy

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
I think you are overthinking it, 'fancy' probably just means dinner at a nice restaurant, just enjoy

I can't enjoy without knowing what to weaaaaaarr

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 3, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
76ers
Probs just means a nice restaurant, don't go too over the top. Maybe wear a dress in his fav color/style? It'll probs rain tomorrow since the swans are playing :p so possibly take that into account...do you know where he is taking you?

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Have a new manager at work, not sure whether to suck up or not...
Polite but no more. Until you work out if they're an utter bastard or not. Definitely no gossip on fellow workers. This might take a few months. As he/she will like most employees be on their best behaviour over the first couple of weeks.

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Probs just means a nice restaurant, don't go too over the top. Maybe wear a dress in his fav color/style? It'll probs rain tomorrow since the swans are playing :p so possibly take that into account...do you know where he is taking you?

We ended up going to Toko, a modern Japanese sushi restaurant that was way too overpriced! I'm glad I went a tiny bit fancy, it was a nice place. Just expensive. Ah well. Had a wonderful time though, so who am I to complain. :)

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
How was drunk karaoke? :D

Not a fan of Karoake! Did however polish off a bottle of wine and listen to Liszt back at his. I'm pretty much an old lady, I know.

Omg! Drivers on the road this arvo. WTF? Crazy cakes. Mate, we do NOT have to let you in, especially when you zoom down the left lane. Flashing your lights at us only results in many LOL's.

Drexting (driving and texting) will make you spill chest marks and be generally average as a footballer. Oh, and it's dangerous. :p

RW

Cancelled
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Drexting (driving and texting) will make you spill chest marks and be generally average as a footballer.

Even if you're a great bloke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back