Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure if mentioned in the first 146 pages o_O but I heard today we may be looking at someone from GC with the initials Jaeger O'Meara. Anyone else shed light on this? Would probably match Treloar on talent and only 21 so plenty of time to get his knee right.
He has more talent than treloar. Would love omeara at the tiges

Not sure if mentioned in the first 146 pages o_O but I heard today we may be looking at someone from GC with the initials Jaeger O'Meara. Anyone else shed light on this? Would probably match Treloar on talent and only 21 so plenty of time to get his knee right.
How are his knees?

Motlop looks certain to resign with the cats, Yarren looks set to stay at Carlton, where does this leave us at getting a small forward?
I would severely doubt that yazza stays with Carlton, trigg was less than emphatic when KB questioned him. In fact he painted a bleak pic of the crossroads he is at

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JOM is a bit too close to JON for my liking.

Pass

I'm just imagining the level of melt if we land Dangerfield and Treloar.

The offended will be real. (lol at the ninja edit to my post bigfooty)

Gellong will sink into bass strait if tha was to happen

Who did you hear that from if you dont mind me asking brother ?

Jaeger O 'Meara will be a superstar I think he's knee is ok.That report was from the start of the season.Tho I highly doubt he be allowed to leave been there 2nd best mid behind Ablett...Bennell is the one most likely gone And Ashbury for Bennell could work.If the media are right with Dixon going.

Gold Coast coach Rodney Eade is confident midfield star Jaeger O'Meara will be ready to return to the AFL at the start of the 2016 campaign.
Source: AAP
28 AUG 2015 - 11:19 AM UPDATED 28 AUG 2015 - 11:24 AM
Doubts over his knees persist but Gold Coast young gun Jaeger O'Meara is set for an AFL round one return in 2016.

The 2014 AFL rising star ruptured a patella tendon during a pre-season match to end his second campaign before it had even begun in 2015.

The injury blow came months after O'Meara underwent off-season surgery to relieve tendinitis in both of his knees.

Suns coach Rodney Eade says it's unclear at this stage how much of an effect the serious injury will have on the 21-year-old's long-term future but there's no reason why he won't be back in action from the outset next year.

"There's always some doubt," Eade said.

"We think we've got the best medical advice. He's starting his program already.

"The injury he had at the start of this year might be linked to his operation last year but they were separate injuries. It was a freakish accident.

"We're confident he'll be right ... he should be able to start pre-season with everyone else.

"If everything goes well he'll be more than ready by round one."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back