Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just got a message from my dad who does some of the accounting work at Punt Road. He said he's got massive news regarding our trades and is going to call me in 5 minutes...

:straining: What's it gonna be.

And we are off! Strap yourselves in Ladies and Gentlemen.

Damnit, i hoped i could have more than an hour and a half of productivity today at work...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

info from a bloke at work who's brother works at GWS. Certainly perked up my arvo yesterday thinking of him in yellow & black. FWIW he also said Dusty wasn't going to GWS early into the saga.

Make of it what you will........

Thanks.

I had heard something similar late last week. Good to know its now coming from multiple places, so where there is smoke there may be fire.

Alright I don't really want to upload this kind of stuff because I'm against leaking out information that the club obviously wants kept tight but this is massive. They didn't tell anything to my dad but my dad managed to take a few photos of Punt Road early this morning. Make of this what you will...

932462-relton-roberts.jpg
external.jpg
Dustin+Martin+Richmond+Tigers+Training+Session+2vVloliH1Lol.jpg

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask but I don't have any further information in relation to these photos. All I know is they were taken at approximately 8:30am at Punt Road this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back