No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol - like your thinkin' !!

If Danger goes I want players. I couldn't care less about extra 1st round picks that might stay for a few years then seek a trade ... I want players in the prime of their careers ... ready to take our club into the next level of success.
With so many quality young SA kids coming onto the market we would be mad to take picks instead of players.

Lol - like your thinkin' !!

If Danger goes I want players. I couldn't care less about extra 1st round picks that might stay for a few years then seek a trade ... I want players in the prime of their careers ... ready to take our club into the next level of success.
My suggestion last night was worst case scenario.

If he goes a better outcome would be a pick and quality player.

Nom nom nom nom nom

Wonder if you will receive an infraction for calling me a troll? Doubt it.

Like others have.
I have never put anyone on ignore, but you are looking like being the first.

Stop polluting threads with you constant bickering and complaints, it a internet forum, stop taking yourself so seriously.

The only player in the game who would ease the pain for me is Jaegar O'Meara.

We don't need a couple of very good players.

We need to replace Paddy (I'm still hopeful he's staying) with genuine top end talent; we need a pick 1 or 2 type player.

That's what we need to target, and make it non negotiable.

As an example, I'd rather pick 2 and 16 than pick 8 and 12.

If we lose one of the few 10/10 players in the comp, we must replace him with a 9/10 player, at worst, not a couple of 7.5s.

Motlop and Scharenberg would not replace what Paddy brings to the table - I'd rather him than both of them.

We are a genuine premiership threat, with a side stacked with talent.

We've seen the difference incremental improvements from Wright to Lyons has made, Mackay to Atkins.

If Paddy goes, we need elite talent to replace him, simple as that.
Sounds even easier if you say it fast

Alex - put those annoying you on ignore.
Others - if your finding Alex too distracting - put him on ignore.

Really struggling to keep up with this thread so a warning to you all - infractions/thread bans may be handed out simply to make life easy without mods having time to read up on all the ins and outs and waht woudl be a 'fair' outcome. Apologies - but there is just too much s**t flying around and I'm loathe to lock the thread. Be it on your own heads if you lose your head and lose access to the thread.

The thing that is most humorous, is how willing people are to engage Alex and then complain about him. Not sure Alex is the one being the dick.
Yup - I get that gist sometimes as well. I haven't got the time or patience to go back and read it all I'm afraid.
Everyone, shape up or you'll be shippped out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thing that is most humorous, is how willing people are to engage Alex and then complain about him. Not sure Alex is the one being the dick.
In addition - these are good PM topics - not for this thread.
Lots of the stuff discussing views on posting has been. A little of that is always fine. There has bene too much. If you want to debate posting styles with each other - take it offline please.

If Danger does leave, the club simply MUST make the trade period an absolute winner.

We must be willing to match and force a trade to get maximum value. Danger will finish top 3 in Brownlow and is one of the most valued players in the league. I'd be looking for two first round picks (2015 & 2016) and a player out of the deal. OR perhaps 1st round pick 2015 plus Motlop plus Menzel.

Then hit up Carlton for the other Menzel. Get the brothers together! Can you imagine the forward line??

Add in a Scharenberg or Aish and another tall defender and the loss becomes ok.

It's interesting that we have a very good squad at the moment that is capable of going far, and yet we could be serious players through the trade period. We might have a very different team come the start of 2016.

The thing is it usually starts as a discussion. If opinions differ someone goes on a rant questioning the poster's integrity. The poster defends his honour, then an insult flys. Then the poster calls out the troll like behaviour. That gets reported and poster gets an infraction.
The some then thumbs his nose "naner naner nah nah", yr 5 style and smiles smugly.

qYcKaR82nzHpwhQ6LDlg7cZlMhoW6eUi7rD-pzjCtRW2YHk-2pqtsnKO24Eu1gmGlpHe9wBL-bzBAliuViwumr5B28rqcqkUnyZs4p4tqJxMM7m-_di-2BsGDhj4jO0Kf6jEpX3y9ji7uxm-s6V70ZkX5TbaEgvGu1ZeDUJq=w320-h240-nc

Interesting we now have another source saying unsigned.

So hard to know what to believe.

I hear bits and pieces from people, and that's the impression most people have.

Unsigned, and genuinely not making a decision until season end.

It's why I don't read or post in this thread that much.

I hear bits and pieces from people, and that's the impression most people have.

Unsigned, and genuinely not making a decision until season end.

It's why I don't read or post in this thread that much.
What does it say about my life that I read it for the humor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back