Not open for further replies.

David Szabo

Team Captain
Sep 6, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool FC.....YNWA !
Hi everyone :) For anyone who doesnt recognise my name I predominantly post in the Supercoach thread, but I play all forms of fantasy footy.

I have Swan and hodge in my team, though I need to trade both out .....

I have enough cash to get anyone, I have decided to put both in the midfield and bring in Danger and Pendles as my last 2 trades..........

What is everyone else doing ?

I got knocked out last week by 22 points was just watching neales score go up and up but not close enough will still make trades thou...
Swan > hanners
Neale > danger
Surely neale will most likely be one of the rested players this weekend

finished 8th in my main league on percentage(awful year) and into the grand final this week . Go figure

Swan > Adams

the next will depend on who Freo rest

How many Dockers players do you have ?

Mundy, Barlow and Swan out

trade in Adams and Picken and play Amon and Lambert
or
Trade in Lewis and Picken and play Lambert and Reid
or Trade in Pendles and Picken, move Lambert fwd and play lambert and Reid

:(

The first one - Amon got a lot of midfield time last week like Ah Chee the two weeks prior and is playing half a Dockers side.

Barlow wasn't named as one of the 6 missing though?

David Mundy
Aaron Sandilands
Stephen Hill
Matthew Pavlich
Luke McPharlin
Lee Spur

Bummer traded down Lambert last week to give me over 300k to do upgrades.

With Swan injured and Mundy out rested. Bringing in Pendles and Laird.

So now I have $396K I can't use. Ah well.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swanny and Mundy out
Hannebery and Pickin in

Second thoughts about whether to go Hanners or Adams..

Hoping that Yeo will play more midfield this week with WCE bringing a few back

Last edited:
Goldstein, R Murphy, Mundy, Higgins OUT
Looking to my bench here - M Dick, J Marsh (urgh), Roughead (Hawks), Stefan Martin INS

Terrible week to be in a grand final.

Copped four rested players this week; Walters, Higgins, Jonathon Griffin (sub), and Michael Johnson. Have brought in Cross and Douglas, and also Heeney off the bench. No subs playing in either defence or ruck now, but could have been a lot worse.

I could see some Freo players being rested weeks ago so started shuffling and I should end up ok, I had Boyd, Mundy and Swan.
Mundy traded out for Picken down back
Swan out, Lambert moved off the bench to his spot in the midfield, Boyd moved to the midfield bench and Shaw fill his spot down back.
I probably could have could have got a stronger midfielder than Lambert but he should go alright against the resting Roos and this way I have a reasonable emergency in every position.

Emergencies Hamling, Amon, Downie and Knight, I'm guessing there wont be many with 4 emergencies named, I'm sure at least one will be used.

Mundy > Picken
Griffin > Gibson (Reckon he'll smash it against Carlton)

Have to field Lennon or Knight up forward for Swan, still undecided on who to field.

I've got so much money sitting on the bench, if only there was a few more weeks...

Last edited:
Emergencies Hamling, Amon, Downie and Knight, I'm guessing there wont be many with 4 emergencies named, I'm sure at least one will be used.

Funnily enough I've got 5 bench players named this week, J.Tippett (lol) M.Dick, Atkins, Holmes and Knight.

Hmm.. best ruckman besides Stef Martin who I already have to trade Goldy to?

Naturally yes Sam Jacobs, but I need something a bit left field, Tippett to go big vs GC? Although Buddy back and certain to play a full game apparently might hurt him.

As for my other trade, geez Im tempted to bring in Cross in his last game instead of the usual, HShaw/Houli/Laird options.

Hmm.. best ruckman besides Stef Martin who I already have to trade Goldy to?

Naturally yes Sam Jacobs, but I need something a bit left field, Tippett to go big vs GC? Although Buddy back and certain to play a full game apparently might hurt him.

As for my other trade, geez Im tempted to bring in Cross in his last game instead of the usual, HShaw/Houli/Laird options.

Backyard blitz ? And KK ?

Goldy > Martin
Boyd > Laird

Gotta play amon lambert and marsh and a donut now that mcvieghs out now... :drunk:
Just a lazy 5 outs for me this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back