EDFL Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Leyden has done well I agree but maybe all the so called experts were wrong about Tulla? maybe he is a genius. Time will tell. He started well at Westy and then when things didn't go his way he pulled the pin mid year.

Will be interesting to see what happens in 2016. They certainly need to add some depth though.

As for Glenroy you didn't answer me? They played in the 2013 GF and haven't made finals the last 2 years, tell me one player who retired??? If they lost anyone it was because they left of their own accord including the previous club captain. You are a smart man, how does that make Whitnal a candidate for coach of the year? Glenroy have played finals once since their most recent flag which is what 7 years??? Not good enough imo

I wasn't really calling it coach of the year stuff, I just like what he's done with their kids and thought it deserved some praise. In the last round of the 18s when they all went back down they showed what their side may just have done at full strength in that division.

Will be interesting to see what happens in 2016. They certainly need to add some depth though.

I wasn't really calling it coach of the year stuff, I just like what he's done with their kids and thought it deserved some praise. In the last round of the 18s when they all went back down they showed what their side may just have done at full strength in that division.
Depth won't be a problem they are kicking down the doors to get in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Billy im pretty sure he kicked 5 or 6 for glenroy in a losing grand final to northern saints after doing his hammy the week before.

Allastair Collins- retired, Brenton Faulkner-retired, Danny Campbell- back injury, Daniel Marks-retired, Daniel McShane-retired, Glenn Wight-retired, Joel Mansfield-retired, Michael Salt-retired, Adam Dennis-retired, Callum Ronaldson-retired, Heath Woodhouse-retired, Joel Goodyear-retired, Sam Bowen-retired.
I love your devotion to your club but honestly half of these blokes are 2s players. Compare this list to the list Tulla lost and then compare where they finished on the ladder. Some of the blokes on this list nobody outside of Glenroy have ever heard of. I will give u Campbell, woodhouse and Dennis. But come on man in your honest opinion do u really think Big Red has done a good job????

Does anyone else think the Club that goes up a division should be guaranteed at least two seasons in the higher division?

Hey 1061 there are pros and cons, perhaps a team like Nothern wouldn't benefit as they may prefer to head back down and build for a couple/few years. If they lost a few from this year then another year in Premier could be demoralising!

I love your devotion to your club but honestly half of these blokes are 2s players. Compare this list to the list Tulla lost and then compare where they finished on the ladder. Some of the blokes on this list nobody outside of Glenroy have ever heard of. I will give u Campbell, woodhouse and Dennis. But come on man in your honest opinion do u really think Big Red has done a good job????

Why are 90% of your post potting glenroy or people at glenroy ? think you might have a little grudge against glenroy , did they upset you a few years back did they ?
#timetoletgoandmoveon

Why are 90% of your post potting glenroy or people at glenroy ? think you might have a little grudge against glenroy , did they upset you a few years back did they ?
#timetoletgoandmoveon
I was just replying to Auckmel who put whitnal up for Coach of the year. It was a ridiculous post. I also said I cant believe the bloke coaching Taylors Lakes has escaped scrutiny? on the big game I think EDS will win by 25 points and ex Glenroy superstar Blair Cronin will be BOG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back