Review Autopsy vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

The one where he corked Goldy, he jumped and knee'd him when the ball was still miles away, it was a deliberate attempt to injure him. Don't like it one bit.
isn't that what happens in some centre bounces? The ruckmen jump early to get the best position. Red probably didn't get as high as he would have liked.

isn't that what happens in some centre bounces? The ruckmen jump early to get the best position. Red probably didn't get as high as he would have liked.

Well it wasn't mentioned anywhere so fair enough I suppose. I watched the replay several times, he didn't even really jump he just looked like he went the knee and the ball was well off, I could be wrong. Stand by my thoughts that if it had of happened to one of our gun players we would all be fuming.

Finally have a chance to sit down and watch this game. Higgins gave our cheer squad a little bit of attention after he kicked that fourth quarter goal didn't he? He'd be gutted they didn't win this :D

Jesus the Scott brothers are whingey little girls. If they spent half the time coaching that they did whinging about free kicks that are totally there their sides might be doing better.
Agreed, never like coaches who barrack during the game. Shows they are not watching what else is going on.

From Norths board - their 10 goals were kicked by Waite (31) 3, Petrie (32) 3, Higgins (28) 3 and Boomer (37) 1 goal.

No mids, just old forwards.
You can actually hear their window gradually creaking shut if you listen closely.
Then as the wind catches it (April 2016) ... SLAM!!

12 minutes to go, final term. Norf back to within 5 points and with the momentum.

Boyd spears a ball off half back towards the wing. Webb leaps and takes it as clean as you like above his head at full tilt. Calmly goes back and nails a 30m ball into the corridor for Dickson. Ends in a Biggs goal.

Webb's class broke it open. Magic young talent.

12 minutes to go, final term. Norf back to within 5 points and with the momentum.

Boyd spears a ball off half back towards the wing. Webb leaps and takes it as clean as you like above his head at full tilt. Calmly goes back and nails a 30m ball into the corridor for Dickson. Ends in a Biggs goal.

Agree. Noticed this.

Having the balls to attempt and skill to execute and bring the ball back inboard rather than going long down the line is what got the goal.

He kicked it to JJ right where he needed it as wel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm glad that Jono Brown was giving Nahas s**t about his acting on Saturday. I wish that obvious cases like that would get bought up to the tribunal.

I loved David Kings boundary line comment

Dunstall (I think) "might have to have a concussion test"

King "Don't worry, there is no concussion there!"

And yet still not as bad as the BOOM thing they play when Boomer kicks a goal

You mean its not smart for a team called North Melbourne to play a song with the lyrics "here comes the boys from the south"????

Loved all the doggies supporters that turned up to the game, I think we broke even with north supporters which is a good effort at an away game and we were definitely louder.

Loved all the doggies supporters that turned up to the game, I think we broke even with north supporters which is a good effort at an away game and we were definitely louder.
It was awesome leaving the game seeing so many fellow supporters enjoying the spoils of victory......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back