Luke Hodge caught drink driving - $5000 fine, free to play.

Remove this Banner Ad

He said 3 or 4 drinks on the footy pregame tonight. How he ever thought that was going to be under the limit i dont know. What an idiot.

So a guy that spends the majority of the year without drinking, has a night with a few drinks, but isn't sure whether it's 3 or 4 drinks.

Right... can gaurantee you he would know exactly how many drinks he had if it was 3 or 4, especially if he knew he was driving, and the consequences of him driving. Why then say 3 or 4?

Would have at least downed a six pack.

He said 3 or 4 drinks on the footy pregame tonight. How he ever thought that was going to be under the limit i dont know. What an idiot.

How do you not know if you had 3 drinks, or 4 drinks?
* off, you had more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is a great bloke tho who hasn't punched someone crunched a head against a point post and some drunk driving

#Whataleader

Doubt he will miss a final and no need to hang him for it. But how did he not lose his licence? .068 is well above .05, pissweak that he didn't lose his licence for 6 months like I would expect an average person to.

as i said earlier my outrage is slowly with you claiming drinking driving isn't a big deal. im not outraged by his actions i'm disappointed.
As i said when you started quoting me, Clearly this country has a long way to go when it comes to road safety education.
You've continued to dismiss the risks associated with drink driving, based on the punish metered out to offenders.

statistics don't lie, people continue to die largely because of attitudes like yours (attitudes that Hodgy seems to share) these are your words:

40 deaths in 1 state alone every 12 months. entirely preventable, but hey its no big thing....... (BTW thats with a steady decrease in deaths since drink driving was cracked down on and education programs woke most people up to the risks in 2002 for example the average was 70.)

No need to be emotive
I don't see how they die because of my attitude.
Road deaths are not entirely preventable (no matter the cause).

What do you think of places that have a higher allowance for drinking?
Why don't we have 0% level?

Again, I'll say, no one should drink and drive. But the fact that the government has various classifications for the range of drink driving is an indicator that they understand that some drink driving is more dangerous than others. And the fact that it isn't like Mad Max out on the roads when there are 1000's drinking and driving indicates that the fact that someone has done a low range DUI isn't the end of the world (and such low range that it's legal in some places) - the stats just don't back that up.

Wooooo! Another reason for jealous trolls to have a crack at hawthorn. If this was some fringe player from GWS it would go to 2 pages and then peter out...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back