Richmond v North Melbourne - Round 23, 2015 - 7:50 @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

iWKad22.jpg

I'm guessing you only passed year 8 right . Lol

Lmfao

:confused::confused::confused:

More % because of a closed roof :confused:
You don't understand % do you?

I do mate, its just that you don't see my point. At Shitihad the potential to get a major run on, when dominating side is a lot easier then it is playing at the G. So for example, if we held a side to 59 points at the G and were dominating, we probably win by 40 odd, at Shitihad if you restricted them to say 59 points you can easily win by 60-70.

Come on Engimal.......lets be honest mate, they've been our bitches for a long long time. They know it and we know it. We let the boys go out and run amok the 1st half then we pulled the reigns to ensure we play here in Melb next week. Have another peak at the post game interview with Cotchin even he almost admitted it.

One thing we did do was monitor what they did under the pressure, and then we did again in the 2nd half when there was no pressure........they showed us what they do when they have no pressure applied in the centre of the ground......ie what they train throughout the year.

You Richmond flogs, scoff all you want......but lets be honest your group ( this playing group, now today) has achieved sweet fook all , and if you think for an instant it isn't sitting in the back of your players minds then you're all dreaming'.

Your club started the commercials already calling for the army to come............but your players will buckle under the weight of expectations of your army.

I hope the AFL initiates extra St John ambulance staff at the ground because they be many Richmond players choking next friday.

Hahah, you must swallow instead of spitting, i can tell because what a crock haha. What has your team done ? When was the last time your club actually won a PRELIM ? Your final appearance have come on the back off such easy bottom 4 draws. This year you are 2 games and 15% off 5th, that shows where you sit in the scheme of things.

What also is amazingly funny lol. With 9 of your "guns" out, your kid side was only 7 months younger then our starting 22! That should tell you, your club has a really, and I mean really short future before you fall in heap and be the next carlton.

So while we have not achieved anything since 2001, our last prelim win, you guys have done * all either.

Hahah, you must swallow instead of spitting, i can tell because what a crock haha. What has your team done ? When was the last time your club actually won a PRELIM ? Your final appearance have come on the back off such easy bottom 4 draws. This year you are 2 games and 15% off 5th, that shows where you sit in the scheme of things.

What also is amazingly funny lol. With 9 of your "guns" out, your kid side was only 7 months younger then our starting 22! That should tell you, your club has a really, and I mean really short future before you fall in heap and be the next carlton.

So while we have not achieved anything since 2001, our last prelim win, you guys have done **** all either.

I guess the 3peat doesn't exist then ....yeah?? Get ya facts right ;)

So this morning I was in the post office in Bärenplatz, Bern, Switzerland, waiting for a counter to become free to buy some stamps for postcards, and to my great surprise the North vs. Richmond game was playing on a large screen in the waiting area.

How come? That's odd.

How come? That's odd.

My German isn't great, but I think it was part of a promotion for a pay-TV provider (i.e., they had one of the sport channels playing and it just happened to be the footy that was on at that time of day).

In any case, it made me miss home, so I immediately decided to get blind drunk, lean on the service counter, wear my footy jumper, and visit the Kunstmuseum (I'm dyslexic when inebriated).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

like the essendon game last week, i was never worried at all about last nights result.

we were simply better, all i was waiting for is when we'd settle and ice the game.

it's a feeling, as a tiges fan, i haven't had in years.

we have a decent coach , board , player list, membership, sponsorship and ........ patience & planning.

for the foreseeable future we will win more than we lose.

a great time to be a tiger

Was Scott serious with that "apologise" nonsense? If you were seriously trying to win the game then play your best side. There is no conceivable way he can take the moral high ground. More front than Myers.

I don't wanna cast dispersions but the man is a bumbling fool.

Was Scott serious with that "apologise" nonsense? If you were seriously trying to win the game then play your best side. There is no conceivable way he can take the moral high ground. More front than Myers.
No one ever doubted that the 22 on the field weren't going to crash in like bulls, we were sure they would play to win. Just that it was clear that the greater club had no intention of it.
Scott is a rare unit sometimes..

Both the Scott brothers are just unlikeable however Brad is on another level. Seems as angry as he is stupid.

You guys have finished 9th twice in the last 6 years...
Get some original work buddy..
Will Norf know what it will be like to play in front of more than 40,000 next week?
Or play outside?
Joke of a football club.
What a W@nk the shinboner spirit is.
It's probably something the players made up in the showers

Yes we played in 3 finals last year with bigger crowds than 40k. We also played them all outside and won two of them.

And even in our poor years we have never been so s**t that we get awarded a priority pick.

By the way have Richmond overtaken Fitzroy yet in finals wins in the last 30 years?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back