Autopsy Round 23: Richmond vs North @ Etihad

Top 5 players

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

11988688_893951690640842_2710954584041056269_n.jpg

The melt up to half time was the funniest s**t I think I can recall on BF . Cotchin's s**t dimma is owned by Scott and has no plan B. I'd be interested to know how many melting posts magic had for the half . Yes those of you who have him on ignore did miss it .

worth a read is it?

**** me I can't stand that Brown campaigner

I'm kind of new here and only have posted a bit in the past and now i know why the word campaigner comes up a lot makes sense now
He's actually a very nice gentlemen
He's intelligent articulate and the type of kid you would want going out with your daughter

There's one player at Richmond who's criminally underrated who keeps flying under the radar time and time again. That player is Dylan Grimes. He's one of if not the best role player at the Tigers. His 2015 season has been excellent and don't be suprised if he finishes high in Richmond's best & fairest award.

The ruck contests I thought were our biggest concern last night (although the stats didn't reflect that). It will be interesting to see if Hampson gets a gig. The Marc/Hampson combo failed last time in Adelaide, maybe we just concede hit outs and work on other plans.

Hampson won't play. He's a plodder and not up to finals intensity.

We'd be too tall/slow with Maric, Hampson & Vickery.

Ty will just have to shoulder more ruck and we'll tag Swallow and Cunnington at the taps

There's one player at Richmond who's criminally underrated who keeps flying under the radar time and time again. That player is Dylan Grimes. He's one of if not the best role player at the Tigers. His 2015 season has been excellent and don't be suprised if he finishes high in Richmond's best & fairest award.

Grimes was not to bad decision making wise compared to others in our midfield in particular.

I would like to see Grimes develop a get out kick when under pressure though.

Too often he tries for the over the shoulder head high free. Just needs to to a step back and put the long snap boot to it at times. Like Miles and Lambert, gotta know your situational limitations!

If I was coaching some players need to understand there is no shame in a get out kick via a quick snap forward and if your teammates are not forward to read it thats there fault not the kickers IMO.McIntosh is another, just put it on the boot if you have to like his soccer efforts and not get caught so much.

Last edited:
If goldie gets within 1-2 points of the brownlow, I'd love to see the look he gives to Brad Sook.

Would've been a very good chance of getting votes tonight.
And Ivan to tweet."I would have laid down tonight for fellow Giant to get 3 votes"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris Knights for Newy
They won't do it, Newy will play till the seasons over even though he shouldn't.

I would do:

Out: Newy, Lloyd
In: Conca, Knights

But they'll go in unchanged.

So North rested half their players for a whole game and we rested all of ours for half a game. All square.

Nine day break will mean two and a half weeks since half their team has played are they playing with fire? Nine days should be ample rest for us to be primed for a big game. Certainly seemed we did not take the game at all seriously until we needed to lift our intensity in the second half, once we did the only thing keeping them in it was the soft as butter umpiring decisions. Bring on the EF.

Sent from my brain using ESP.

Hampson won't play. He's a plodder and not up to finals intensity.

We'd be too tall/slow with Maric, Hampson & Vickery.

Ty will just have to shoulder more ruck and we'll tag Swallow and Cunnington at the taps
This may be so but I'd be tempted to name Hampson as an emergency, if for no other reason than to mess with Scott's head a bit.

we rate him mate rest of the comp might not but he is very rarely beaten if the spotlight wasn't so much on the tross man he would get some. can play on the bigs and smalls beats them and even rebounds now bloke is a gun only worry is his hammy's but hes always straight back into the side. we sent him to Germany for treatment once club rates him really highly

newman for me should be first on the chopping block but he wont get dropped. go in unchanged I don't trust conca's body so I would put him in cotton wool until next year. emergencies should be mcbean,knights,thomas keep Lloyd in the side can kick goals and is a decent sub as much as this board cant stand him he has earnt his spot in a finals side

newman for me should be first on the chopping block but he wont get dropped. go in unchanged I don't trust conca's body so I would put him in cotton wool until next year. emergencies should be mcbean,knights,thomas keep Lloyd in the side can kick goals and is a decent sub as much as this board cant stand him he has earnt his spot in a finals side

Apart from the goal he was putrid. But with the magoos done for the year it's unlikely there will be changes

Back