Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to be very interesting to see team sheets tonight. I have lost Docherty with no really great cover, Webster or O'Shea to come in for me. But otherwise I might be right. Neale & Franklin are the other ones who could be rested. I have Menzel and Vince to come in though if he is. Would make an easier decision for the selection committee. Drew23 there are warning signs. Goldstein and Harvey will be rested and I imagine Mundy as well. If Priddis is well, that's a situation. Kangeroos to rest 10 players meaning many of Drews reserves could be rested as well.

Last edited:
Resting players sucks, will hurt me in another game I am playing in, but it is what it is, I personally don't flirt with form in the sport I play and winning games after a bye seemed hard enough, if players are below 90% I can see it justified but otherwise I think the tactic is dangerous

Going to be very interesting to see team sheets tonight. I have lost Docherty with no really great cover, Webster or O'Shea to come in for me. But otherwise I might be right. Neale & Franklin are the other ones who could be rested. I have Menzel and Vince to come in though if he is. Would make an easier decision for the selection committee. Drew23 there are warning signs. Goldstein and Harvey will be rested and I imagine Mundy as well. If Priddis is well, that's a situation. Kangeroos to rest 10 players meaning many of Drews reserves could be rested as well.
Mmm i think that i will be in a bit of trouble this week

Pretty sure horse said they want buddy to play a full game.

I think uf should follow sc and the the grand final in round 21. Or the option to so if i cant already.
Your alive! Commiserations Zim, life and Uf are hard, rough after playing such a good season

Goldy out costs you the GF I think. Mundy out doesn't help either... will still watch with interest. Really hope one of you posts numbers that would've left me in the dust. Will feel a little tinge of regret if my non team selection in Langford last week would've potentially cost me a maiden GF win.

Goldy out costs you the GF I think. Mundy out doesn't help either... will still watch with interest. Really hope one of you posts numbers that would've left me in the dust. Will feel a little tinge of regret if my non team selection in Langford last week would've potentially cost me a maiden GF win.
Homestly rockford...you cant say that. Because if whoever you were going to change played well you wouldnt be. Its like anyone saying they had a player play well ahould have been in their team.

My ability to loophole tonight with a few plauers may be my saving grace though

Homestly rockford...you cant say that. Because if whoever you were going to change played well you wouldnt be. Its like anyone saying they had a player play well should have been in their team.

I agree, over the years you have been a better average performer than Rockford and it is a well deserved win.

That loop hole is a bit plus for you this week. If 1 or 2 of those players can get big numbers you'd be a very happy man.

Homestly rockford...you cant say that. Because if whoever you were going to change played well you wouldnt be. Its like anyone saying they had a player play well ahould have been in their team.

Except for I PM'd you and told you I was planning on dropping Yeo, moving Hanley into defence and playing Langford if Langford wasn't named as a sub :) So I would've still said it, because I already had said it, to you, in PM.

Will be interesting. I meant to get on before the game after the Hawks had announced their subs. Was going to put Langford in, Yeo out and Hanley into the backline. Be interesting to see if it comes back to bite me. Hopefully Yeo stars ;)

Langford didn't play well exactly, just got the tackles I'd have needed. I'm not begrudging you the GF spot, we both limped into the prelim in terms of injuries and it was still a good close match up. More that I'm venting that I asked my ex if I could borrow her phone to check the Final teams on Saturday and she said no :eek: I won't be blaming anyone but her ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But rockford what i am referring to is that if yeo had starred you would have said you made the right decision and not said a word in this thread. I could have done the same with all my bench players...i meant to play tarrant, but didnt.

But rockford what i am referring to is that if yeo had starred you would have said you made the right decision and not said a word in this thread. I could have done the same with all my bench players...i meant to play tarrant, but didnt.

Ah okay. Maybe. I'm normally fairly active in the thread when it comes to conversation though. Had Yeo starred I probably would've said something like "Lucky I wasn't able to get online on Saturday as I'd have dropped Yeo and played Langford! Have my ex not letting me use her phone to thank" :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back