NCAA 2015 NCAA - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

On a different note, I can't remember the name of the Doco I watched on Foxtel the other night, but it was great to watch.

All about the 'Death Sentence' that SMU copped in the mid 80's that has affected the club for a long time, never fully recovered from the 1 year ban (2 years as they chose to sit out a 2nd). Was very interesting.

Geez Boise State killing themselves a bit here.

Lucky it only cost a field goal

Nevemind Washington doing there best to lose it now hah.

Undid all that good work.

Washington are f**king idiots, 25 sec left and you spike the ball rather than try another play to get a closer FG shot. As soon as they spiked the ball i knew they will miss the FG

Agreed, no faith in that QB, probably thought he would lose them more yards if they had another play.

Absolutely crap game from both. Huskies will be lucky to win many games after watching that crap.

Boise State lucky as well, and will need to improve.

Agreed, no faith in that QB, probably thought he would lose them more yards if they had another play.

Absolutely crap game from both. Huskies will be lucky to win many games after watching that crap.

They called a TO after the sack, why not call 2 safe plays. like have a draw or somthing like that. Its not like there was only 10sec left. The hold on the WR Screen and then the sack were brutal. the hold was not needed the WR should have stayed inside and not gone outside then there would have been no hold

I just can't like Boise State. Its the ugly field color, just hurts the eyes. terrible to watch.
I used to think meh, just loved the underdog story of their 2006 team.
But now I'm so used to it, I love it and think it's soothing.

Ok, except when we wear these all blue uniforms. Then you have to squint to see where they are.

I might reply later in regards to lucky as I haven't seen any of the game from 13-0 (watching it now after iqing it)
But needing to improve?

BYU could beat us depending on how Taysom returns from injury, but if anything like Chuckie Keeton they could stink it up. And any trip to the East coast would be hard, but Virginia? should still win that. Outside of that. no real challenges until the MWC Championship game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I used to think meh, just loved the underdog story of their 2006 team.
But now I'm so used to it, I love it and think it's soothing.

Ok, except when we wear these all blue uniforms. Then you have to squint to see where they are.

Yeah that may be a reason I find it hard.
I might reply later in regards to lucky as I haven't seen any of the game from 13-0 (watching it now after iqing it)
But needing to improve?

BYU could beat us depending on how Taysom returns from injury, but if anything like Chuckie Keeton they could stink it up. And any trip to the East coast would be hard, but Virginia? should still win that. Outside of that. no real challenges until the MWC Championship game.

Both defenses made some big plays in the 4th. Boise most likely would have lost if the Huskies just weren't so bad on offense.

But a win in the first game is a good thing, and Boise got it done in a close one.

FINALLY!
The media brought up the stat of Koetter/Hawkins with and post-Boise.
Now the ignoramus' who just thought Petersen was Boise might realise we've been winning for years well before Petersen.

FINALLY!
The media brought up the stat of Koetter/Hawkins with and post-Boise.
Now the ignoramus' who just thought Petersen was Boise might realise we've been winning for years well before Petersen.

I wonder if it's not worth you creating your own thread to post all this "information" that no one else gives a s**t about?

I definitely don't want to ignore your posts... just the Boise State ones.

tumblr_lnmtuvn0lc1qh4r4t.gif

Well its officially real football when you are willing to get up at 2am to watch a game, a big 12 hours of football coming up. but might have a nap when the UVA/UCLA game is on and wake up for the A&M/ASU and Bama/Wisconsin games.

Well its officially real football when you are willing to get up at 2am to watch a game, a big 12 hours of football coming up. but might have a nap when the UVA/UCLA game is on and wake up for the A&M/ASU and Bama/Wisconsin games.
Maybe not worth awaking for Alabama/Wisconsin as that'll be an easy Bama win.
But yes, A&M-ASU the game of the week imo.

I'd personally send gameday to Dallas... But... Well... SEC bias...

Finally watched it all.

We're better than them.

Killed them in the first on offence.
Killed them all game defensively.

But in the 2nd half our offence went to the prevent offence, while Washington run blitzed and stopped us moving the ball.

The their special teams kill us.

If their special teams didn't dominate, that stays at 16-0.

Where'd their 13 come from? a punt return, a punt block and 3 actually off a semi decent drive?

Don't want to get too far ahead of myself, but BYU next week and I just might.

After that I don't see enough losses on the board to stop us making a NY6 bowl.

On a different note, I can't remember the name of the Doco I watched on Foxtel the other night, but it was great to watch.

All about the 'Death Sentence' that SMU copped in the mid 80's that has affected the club for a long time, never fully recovered from the 1 year ban (2 years as they chose to sit out a 2nd). Was very interesting.

That one was called 'Pony Excess'.

The the other really good college footy doco was 'the best that never was' about high school star Marcus Dupree. He had every college in the country chasing him and then ended up in the UsFL before injuries took their toll.

That one was called 'Pony Excess'.

The the other really good college footy doco was 'the best that never was' about high school star Marcus Dupree. He had every college in the country chasing him and then ended up in the UsFL before injuries took their toll.
thought went to the UsFL because injuries took their toll?
Don't know, only watched that doco once.

Any good games on tonight?

Will be getting up at 8 regardless

Have a sleep in if you're only getting up for football, and if you're relying only on ESPN. They're letting us down again tomorrow :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back