2015 - AFL Round 23

Remove this Banner Ad

haha stevie J can't even kick the stevie J goal. whenever someone else's misses that sort of snap at goal don't the commentators say stevie J would've kicked that :p

adding 3 units crows h2h

edit - forgot they're pretty much going to remain in 7th spot. This bet is up in:fire:

Last edited:
Cmon Crows. Gonna have a crack? Jenkins misses easiest of set shots and Eddie should have one. Not going there way early. They better turn up and run over the top of the cats.

geelong look on, crows look really flat, taking geelong -17.5 live @ 1.91 on lad brokes, its at -24.5 on crown and -26.5 on sb

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ive rebet at @ 1.50 on the bulldogs to fix my screw up, damn never bet straight home from work on the fly, lions kicked 7 goals on the trot it seemed like wtf dogs went to crap

ive rebet at @ 1.50 on the bulldogs to fix my screw up, damn never bet straight home from work on the fly, lions kicked 7 goals on the trot it seemed like wtf dogs went to crap
I've got the Dogs 40+ but I'm not panicking yet. Lions have terrible second halves, Dogs are capable of scoring quickly (especially in junk time) and Beveridge will give them a bollocking at half time. Still in hand.

I'll tell you why it's going out - Adelaide are going to play bruise free footy and it's going to be free flowing end to end stuff I reckon. Could easily see this being over 200 points. I'm on the over 189.5 in a big way. Reckon it's the bet of the round

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Good call in the end! Lost .2U on that game, hope you won a bit!!

bloody exciting there! I was on geelong 1-39 and the crown special for steve johnson and dangerfield to score. when danger marked that I thought oh this is perfect!! then he doesn't even score?!?!?! also had adelaide head to head on crown so if he at least got a point I would have got a bonus bet :(

edit wait did he score a point??? tv says adelaide on 79 afl website says 80

Remove this Banner Ad

Back