Recommitted Steven Motlop [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if the rumours of Motlop and Johnson hating each other are true and this has led to Motlop staying.

So how much did he sign for?
Like I said, I don't have the exact figure, I was only told by someone high up at the club that a signing was imminent.

I am led to believe that he knocked back an extra $200,000 a season to stay at Geelong.

Like I said, I don't have the exact figure, I was only told by someone high up at the club that a signing was imminent.

I am led to believe that he knocked back an extra $200,000 a season to stay at Geelong.
Wouldn't be surprised, didn't play very well today after Geelong bent him over.

Wouldn't be surprised, didn't play very well today after Geelong bent him over.
Sorry champ. Weren't you the one who had sources assuming Motlop was going to Richmond? Understand why you're bitter after spilling rubbish.

Now go though my posting history and you'll find that Motlop never considered Richmond. :thumbsu:

Sorry champ. Weren't you the one who had sources assuming Motlop was going to Richmond? Understand why you're bitter after spilling rubbish.

Now go though my posting history and you'll find that Motlop never considered Richmond. :thumbsu:
No assumptions at all, we were into him and offered him a good contract. Not sure we could have got the trade over the line with Geelong though.

And then all our interest dried up when the Treloar situation changed. He's a much more important target than Motlop and something we can get over the line. Brings much better value than Motlop.

No assumptions at all, we were into him and offered him a good contract. Not sure we could have got the trade over the line with Geelong though.

And then all our interest dried up when the Treloar situation changed. He's a much more important target than Motlop and something we can get over the line.
You may have offered him a contract, but was it was either you or one of your other minions that said it was over the line?

I'm telling you as I've said on numerous occasions, he never had any intention of going to Richmond and I know that as FACT. :thumbsu:

You may have offered him a contract, but was it was either you or one of your other minions that said it was over the line?

I'm telling you as I've said on numerous occasions, he never had any intention of going to Richmond and I know that as FACT. :thumbsu:
No one would have, which is quite funny because you're trying to gloat over something that never happened. Trade week isn't until October and we don't know what picks we have until we next lose. That pick changes what we can do.

And before you say something like I'd want him on my list, of course, he's a good player. I think Jelwood is a good player as well but he won't get onto our list either. We also have lots of options lined up this year, ones that offer much better value like I said.

No one would have, which is quite funny because you're trying to gloat over something that never happened. Trade week isn't until October and we don't know what picks we have until we next lose. That pick changes what we can do.

And before you say something like I'd want him on my list, of course, he's a good player. I think Jelwood is a good player as well but he won't get onto our list either. We also have lots of options lined up this year, ones that offer much better value like I said.
Nope. I'm gloating over something I told you would happen yet you refused to listen to.

Like I said when you were valiantly posting about him joining Richmond as a result of 'inside sources,' (thinking you actually had a chance) that it was a pipe dream.

Bad luck... now maybe you can buy your success from elsewhere. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And then all our interest dried up when the Treloar situation changed. He's a much more important target than Motlop and something we can get over the line. Brings much better value than Motlop.

Hahahha you sound like the type of guy who gets turned down by a chick, and turns around and says "* you! you're ugly anyway!"

Nope. I'm gloating over something I told you would happen yet you refused to listen to.

Like I said when you were valiantly posting about him joining Richmond as a result of 'inside sources,' (thinking you actually had a chance) that it was a pipe dream.

Bad luck... now maybe you can buy your success from elsewhere. :thumbsu:
Find a post where I said he was coming to us? :)

Not bad luck at all. We're already making finals, if we identify opportunities to improve our list then we'll look into it, just like Geelong are trying.

You're not getting Treloar either. :thumbsu:

Your bitterness couldn't be more evident though. :thumbsu:

Hahahha you sound like the type of guy who gets turned down by a chick, and turns around and says "**** you! you're ugly anyway!"
And you sound like a guy that watches from the sidelines with your buddies, then snickers to himself when someone gets turned down but never actually tries yourself because you're too scared.

Find a post where I said he was coming to us? :)

Not bad luck at all. We're already making finals, if we identify opportunities to improve our list then we'll look into it, just like Geelong are trying.
You've spent a lot of time in both threads... I won't go through the posts, but you were confident. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back