Mega Thread Possible trades in 2015 for the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You told me my source was wrong. You didn't specify a time period at first then it turned into within a couple of weeks and now a few weeks. You were the one who had a go at me saying I'm full of it and my source was right.

6KlUlf1sX1D1x-9iz164UnWTNB8jnunU-wHMzn6N-BgnC839n_m0eBrfdBZa1GiMEaAjDu9XMwltKjKsDL4ALQKyaMPpUZTSTm0WrpvhX6uKvyeGZOMqPfKWfQ=w264-h204-nc

You told me my source was wrong. You didn't specify a time period at first then it turned into within a couple of weeks and now a few weeks. You were the one who had a go at me saying I'm full of it and my source was right.
The EXIT is over there...use it..

So guys I assume that Motlop has told Adelaide now he is not coming. I said that a few days ago and your "sources" said that is rubbish. Guess the sources weren't that good???

I am happy to accept apologies.
Hang on... Just because the result MAY have gone your way, doesn't mean you weren't flat out guessing.

I'm pretty good at footy tips. Did I have "mail" and "sources" on 140 winners?

No.

I plucked them out my a-hole.

Difference is, I'm not trying to feel important on an internet forum.

Hang on... Just because the result MAY have gone your way, doesn't mean you weren't flat out guessing.

I'm pretty good at footy tips. Did I have "mail" and "sources" on 140 winners?

No.

I plucked them put my a-hole.

Difference is, I'm not trying to feel important on an internet forum.

Well it's Saturday night and I ain't got nobody,
I got my Internet forum cos Centrelink just paid
It feels bad cos I ain't got no one to talk to
Bar my keyboard and my imaginary friends
It's really sad because I keep encountering bellends

Last edited:
Before I hit the sack for the night (yes its early). I just got a text mentioning a new name that has been talked to by us. Let's just say I am bloody happy about this one. Ill have to leave it at that though until I know more.

Info coming thick and fast this year. Those Cartons are paying for themselves! Ha
Thanx Horse, do you ever get any info about coaching staff, or only players? Cheers, appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before I hit the sack for the night (yes its early). I just got a text mentioning a new name that has been talked to by us. Let's just say I am bloody happy about this one. Ill have to leave it at that though until I know more.

Info coming thick and fast this year. Those Cartons are paying for themselves! Ha
dylan123

Well it's Saturday night and I ain't got nobody,
I got my Internet forum cos Centrelink just paid
It feels bad cos I ain't got no one to talk to
Bar my keyboard and my imaginary friends
It's really sad because I keep encountering bellends
Dave? Is that you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you please tell some of the more mature Geelong posters to tag in for you instead? Would prefer not to assume all Geelong supporters are like you.

You'd hope they're not like the ones that frequent the main board, at least ...

If Treloar is a target, which I doubt, it would almost completely offset Danger leaving, should he do so. Would happily give up 2 first rounders or whatever it takes.

Hopefully Harley Bennell joins Troy Menzel in that meeting on Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back