Preview Qualifying Final: West Coast v Hawthorn, Domain Stadium, Fri, 6.20pm (WA) 8.20pm (AEST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see Hawks getting close. Barely won by 14 with no Naitanui and half a WCE interchange last time. WCE by 56.

This is where Hodge/Lewis/Mitchell come in to play they will ensure that Hawthorn will play with a 3 -5 man advantage after they whack a few WCE players

Or Clarko will just visit Naitanui in the change room and tie him up so he can't go out on the ground!

West Coast 06

Premium Platinum
Jun 5, 2006
Home
AFL Club
West Coast
Couldn't pick a winner from this game with any certainty. Hope our boys all turn up and give it a mighty crack from the first bounce!

Apr 25, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
stirling senators
image.jpg
image.jpg
Eagles by a zillion.

Hodge and Mitchell to be involved in a comical situation where Mitchell accidentally knees Hodge at the same time that Hodge accidentally elbows Mitchell. The football world again laughs at their cowardice. Lingy praises their bravery and notes that they are both ripping blokes.

yep and pictured above are some of the many hawthorn supporters from the overpopulated welfare dependant loser end of Australia that will catch the special tram for the very first time to Perth and boo the umpires from behind the goals at the city end..

StillAtLarge

Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Eagles back 6 looks a bit unsettled to me. Butler, Schofield, Wellingham and McGovern have all missed games of late.
Having said that I think the Eagles have a better idea of what their best 22 looks like than we do. Can't wait...

Feb 13, 2010
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Coney Island Warriors
enlighten us genius.
Don't get me wrong, the troll-filled posts are humorous, but I thought they belonged in the bay.
That said, I don't frequent the MB much at all so I'm clearly behind the times.

What's the weather forecast for the game at the minute?

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Eagles by a zillion.

Hodge and Mitchell to be involved in a comical situation where Mitchell accidentally knees Hodge at the same time that Hodge accidentally elbows Mitchell. The football world again laughs at their cowardice. Lingy praises their bravery and notes that they are both ripping blokes.
The point post was inconsequential - 3 votes.

Do I seriously have to make my way to the Bay13 game preview thread for more intelligent conversation regarding the upcoming match?
Looks that way spudmaster

Gonna be a cracking match up my friend. I'm quietly confident but in no way over zealous in my confidence.

Best of luck.

Most of the Eagles players have finals experience don't they?

I think any of next weeks games could go either way.
Trying to think of the ones who haven't played a final from today's lineup;
McGovern
Sheed
Shep (maybe?)
Cripps
Hill
Sinclair
Hutchings
Yeo
Nelson

A lot would have two or three from 2011/12, but I'd presume the most finals any of them have played is about 5. Wellingham perhaps the exception (and Ellis if he were healthy enough during his Hawthorn days).

Finals games for Hawthorn and West Coast would be a staggering difference.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back