KDFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheers,
Any particular reason why they decided to change it to after the grand final? Are they doing vote count/presentation night in the one hit?
Vote count and presentation night together. Trying to draw a bigger crowd by conducting both on the same night, saving the winners having to come back at a later date. Reason for Thursday night is as much to do with the public holiday Friday this year as anything I would say. More froffies etc

It's brilliant mate. 25 years, reward to a lot of people for all the years of hard work.
My best Tom Sullivan, Geoff Connally, Linc Wellington, Rum Yze, Tom Durward, the Smooth Mover!
Geez Bobby knowles very stiff to not make your best! And what's the reason for the Stanhope coaching not giving a speech or waiting for the other teams presentation?

Geez Bobby knowles very stiff to not make your best! And what's the reason for the Stanhope coaching not giving a speech or waiting for the other teams presentation?

Copy that, Bob should have been in for sure!! One of our players did get a message on Sunday to apologise for not shaking hands after the game. But it was Klint Wagstaff, had his jaw broken late in the first quarter had to leave after the game for the hospital..

Copy that, Bob should have been in for sure!! One of our players did get a message on Sunday to apologise for not shaking hands after the game. But it was Klint Wagstaff, had his jaw broken late in the first quarter had to leave after the game for the hospital..
I do recall seeing the contact and Wagstaff looking dumbfounded that he didn't receive a free kick. I thought that there was definitely a free kick in it but nothing malicious, three of the best umpires disagreed. He came from the ground with a bloodied mouth but played on.

I do recall seeing the contact and Wagstaff looking dumbfounded that he didn't receive a free kick. I thought that there was definitely a free kick in it but nothing malicious, three of the best umpires disagreed. He came from the ground with a bloodied mouth but played on.
blokes have been investigated and got weeks for less!!;)

Heard today there will be an investigation into the incident and that the money has been lodged Stanhope and wags obviously not happy woody !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard today there will be an investigation into the incident and that the money has been lodged Stanhope and wags obviously not happy woody !!
In play, a gazillion umpires, on video, no free kick, twenty-eight days to investigate plus hearing if needed. People love tying up footy issues in November.

His club won an award .....the umps prob got that wrong too ..... Or maybe they got it right ....not he will say. !!!!

Attended the vote count last night. Ian shiner from longwood awarded a life membership and spoke of his desire to build longwood and improve each year, big task but great they are trying. Rushworth won an award and not one person there to collect it!

Attended the vote count last night. Ian shiner from longwood awarded a life membership and spoke of his desire to build longwood and improve each year, big task but great they are trying. Rushworth won an award and not one person there to collect it!

After the year the rushy fc players and committee have had, pretty sure they deserve a little time to themselves...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back