Certified Legendary Thread Future of James Aish, for a limited time only! (trolling opposition supporters automatic day off)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he joins the hawks and wins a premiership in his first season over there how mad would you be?

About Aish having the success or about the Hawks getting a four-peat?

Re Aish I wouldn't be mad at him for having made such a career enhancing and erudite move on his own part - I would most likely invoke the 'No true Scotsman' rule and mentally erase him from our part of his history as he was never-really-here-anyway (like with Bucks)

Re the four-pear ... the pain of being out-peated by them now would possibly be mitigated by their modern four-peat *clearly* outclassing Collingwood's one :cool:

Sorry to bring this slightly back to topic but seriously how delusional are SOME Pies fans arguing that if we refuse to deal with them that we are guilty of restriction of trade. Mind seriously blown!!!

Sorry to bring this slightly back to topic but seriously how delusional are SOME Pies fans arguing that if we refuse to deal with them that we are guilty of restriction of trade. Mind seriously blown!!!
Yeah that's a pearler - clearly demonstrates how little they understand legislative framework

Yeah that's a pearler - clearly demonstrates how little they understand legislative framework
They're just picking up some arguments thrown around by other supporter bases earlier this off-season. I think it was originally raised re: Dangerfield. Once something has been adopted as an argument once it's a lot harder to remove from the collective minds of BigFooty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very surprising .... given most of them spend a lot of their time in courtrooms!

About Aish having the success or about the Hawks getting a four-peat?

Re Aish I wouldn't be mad at him for having made such a career enhancing and erudite move on his own part - I would most likely invoke the 'No true Scotsman' rule and mentally erase him from our part of his history as he was never-really-here-anyway (like with Bucks)

Re the four-pear ... the pain of being out-peated by them now would possibly be mitigated by their modern four-peat *clearly* outclassing Collingwood's one :cool:
Hawks today quoted as saying they will not be buying or trading for any high profile,high priced recruits. We'll see I guess.

Hawks today quoted as saying they will not be buying or trading for any high profile,high priced recruits. We'll see I guess.
That is why they will go for Aish then.
He is none of those.:)

Let him go and play Mitch Robinson on him next year

Give the Hawks strengths at the moment would Aish get a game? Would have thought there were others in the Box Hill Hawks ahead of him. Curious to see where he thinks he fits in their squad. If he wants to leave and play in the Box Hill Hawks then go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back