• Yes

Votes: 341 86.8%
  • No.

Votes: 52 13.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be you haven't been able to change his mind about joining Freo and have gotten on the front foot too. PR 101

I could understand the decision to go home from Harley. I cannot fathom the choice of the Tigers to pull out of the race.

Has better things to do. Wanted a day off so he could go outside and enjoy the day.
"So Harley aren't our change rooms the best, don't we have a great list, don't you think playing at the G is amazing, don't you agree we are gonna win a flag, not you think we are the best place for you???" I could imagine him agreeing to all of it making your boys think things were looking good..

"So Harley aren't our change rooms the best, don't we have a great list, don't you think playing at the G is amazing, don't you agree we are gonna win a flag, not you think we are the best place for you???" I could imagine him agreeing to all of it making your boys think things were looking good..

Cool story man. Now f**k off.

PS. Good game yesterday

No one cares what you think. Go away.

Not sure if there is anything in this or not but something i read here on the bigfooty site but cant remember which forum, Thinking it might have been on tha carlton board but not sure - will look to see if i can find it but went something like this

Harley Bennell was at Ms Collins tonight and got into some trouble with people and kicked a door down or kicked a door in or something to that extent.

I thought nothing of it at the time as it was about 5:00am this morning but woke up to this news about richmond not offering a contract when all looked Hunky Dori.

Maybe a case of - Watch This Space

Not sure if there is anything in this or not but something i read here on the bigfooty site but cant remember which forum, Thinking it might have been on tha carlton board but not sure - will look to see if i can find it but went something like this

Harley Bennell was at Ms Collins tonight and got into some trouble with people and kicked a door down or kicked a door in or something to that extent.

I thought nothing of it at the time as it was about 5:00am this morning but woke up to this news about richmond not offering a contract when all looked Hunky Dori.

Maybe a case of - Watch This Space

He was pissed off that we weren't offering him a contract. Understandable.

How was the game yesterday by the way ?????!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I read the RFC tweet correctly, did it not say that, "at this point, they are not offering him a contact". Some key words there people.

#inDanwetrust

Haere Ra
Is it true that Blair and Dan asked you to post this as somebody has already called and threatened to post chicken s**t at Punt Road again?

I sort of knew this would happen.
Know some people in WA who know a fair bit about Bennell.
Hopefully he can get himself right and not throw away his whole career.
Those odds are shortening .

Perhaps it was a remuneration thing. Like he would only come to the Tigers rather than go home for big bucks.
Maybe that's why Dustin spent a bit of time with him:
"I chased bigger bucks, but in the end was happy to stay with a team building for success"

Just a guess.
Opposition supporters think our excuse when we don't land anyone is that clubs keep offering more than us, so I suppose we should push this rumour as well.

I heard Bennell was offered $675K a year from Freo this morning so he turned us down. Freo got spooked that we were getting too close to him so bumped their offer up, he accepted.

Opposition supporters think our excuse when we don't land anyone is that clubs keep offering more than us, so I suppose we should push this rumour as well.

I heard Bennell was offered $675K a year from Freo this morning so he turned us down. Freo got spooked that we were getting too close to him so bumped their offer up, he accepted.
On behalf of tiger fans every where you should head down to domain stadium in your tigers gear and take a steaming s**t on a freo jumper DrMike :D

Richmond's done its due diligence, Harley came up short and we move on. So, is it Yarran and Stevie J?

Probably better off chasing younger talent on field than picking up SJ and Yarran since our window has moved out from not getting Treloar and Bennell.

I was mainly interested in getting Yarran to lure Bennell tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back