Ovens and King 2015 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Would highly doubt those two would head back in. They have been at milawa for a long time now. And with out knowing who Glenrowan keep for next year would think they would be there abouts for next year.

From what Newton was saying they are all (Newton, Douthie, Porter, Braden, Stamp and Ussher) very keen to play together for the first time since high school, and with the first four all confirmed the temptation for Stamp and Ussher to come across would have to be pretty big.

Whose coaching who next year ? How many coaches are doing the job again ?
Who's looking for a new coach or coaches ?
dont we normally have more announcements by now ?

Whose coaching who next year ? How many coaches are doing the job again ?
Who's looking for a new coach or coaches ?
dont we normally have more announcements by now ?

Was at the Doon Presentation Night
Daniel Godsmark and Josh Evans are confirmed as the coaches at Doon.
Harry Moran Coaching The Blacks,
Played Junior Footy Against Harry Sensational Player Will Probally Get a few across

Was at the Doon Presentation Night
Daniel Godsmark and Josh Evans are confirmed as the coaches at Doon.
Harry Moran Coaching The Blacks,
Played Junior Footy Against Harry Sensational Player Will Probally Get a few across

That's good to hear about the doon. Do you know if the current playing group have all signed back on for next year digger?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's good to hear about the doon. Do you know if the current playing group have all signed back on for next year digger?

Godsmark is coach, Evans is assistant coach. Fidock, Heazlewood, Paul Mahoney and Chris Bell leaving at this stage. Biggest issue for Doon might be negotiating the points cap.

From Godsmark. He didn't say they are all definitely leaving, but he's pretty sure they are.
I've Been Over west this year but from what in can gather is a few of the local boys left back to Mansfield and to thorton, because of issues with coaching, so I think the club is confident it can snare a few locals back to the club as well as develop a few of the twos boys

I've Been Over west this year but from what in can gather is a few of the local boys left back to Mansfield and to thorton, because of issues with coaching, so I think the club is confident it can snare a few locals back to the club as well as develop a few of the twos boys

Yeah Daniel did mention he was keen to get some of the local boys back.

As per the Paper today it looks as though Tarra and Doon will be at least as good as they were last year. Im sure both with pick up some more players. Maybe enough to put some pressure on the top sides if they don't pick up a heap of players also. Is there much news with Glenrowan and if they will be keeping all their players? there is always a million rumours about unrest and people leaving but none seem to be true. Also with Bright? any news on their players? surely Nonch you are all over what Bright are up to?

Most of the talk at the moment seems to be about coaches, pretty quiet on player rumours for October...?
Which is refreshing to be honest

As per the Paper today it looks as though Tarra and Doon will be at least as good as they were last year. Im sure both with pick up some more players. Maybe enough to put some pressure on the top sides if they don't pick up a heap of players also. Is there much news with Glenrowan and if they will be keeping all their players? there is always a million rumours about unrest and people leaving but none seem to be true. Also with Bright? any news on their players? surely Nonch you are all over what Bright are up to?

From what I am hearing Glenrowan will be strong again next year. A few players moving on but more coming in!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back