List Mgmt. 2015 Trade/Draft/FA - SuperMegaUltraThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not expecting this to happen but imagine if we could add all 3 of Bennell, Jetta and Redden to our midfield next year.

Out: Selwood, Rosa, Hutchings and McGinnity
In: Duggan, Bennell, Jetta and Redden.

Added to Shuey, Yeo, Gaff, Priddis, Masten and Sheed.

Surely Simmo can see it would be worth a crack for the onfield benefit.

Some of the comments on here beggar belief - I know let's throw the baby out with the bathwater and give everyone the boot. Yes, there are issues/gaps with our list but a complete overhaul is unwarranted.

I agree too many players had an off day yesterday but hell they'll be hurting too.

Let the MC/list managers analyse the list in the cold light of day and then make good decisions. Some suggestions offered up here are laughable.

Need to be forcing Freo to use their 1st round pick on Bennell as a minimum.

If they add a firing Bennell to their midfield and push Fyfe forward we are no shu in to beat them next year.

There midfield would be superior to ours with a Carey like CHF and their window stays well and truly open.

May be controversial, but doubt Freo would have been pantsed like we were in the GF.

WHAT THE ........... West Coast have just lost a grand final and you are worrying about what (oldest list in the AFL) Fremantle are up to.
West Coast played 35 players on the list this year. Depth is obviously one of the clubs strengths. Doubt many clubs would have got to second spot with the injuries west coast had.
By the way, Hawthorn beat those flogs down the road last week at Domain.
West Coast beat Hawthorn two weeks prior and also beat Fremantle in the last Derby.
Suggesting Fremantle would not have been pantsed is just hyperbole.
They weren't even good enough to get their having a home ground advantage.

Not expecting this to happen but imagine if we could add all 3 of Bennell, Jetta and Redden to our midfield next year.

Out: Selwood, Rosa, Hutchings and McGinnity
In: Duggan, Bennell, Jetta and Redden.

Added to Shuey, Yeo, Gaff, Priddis, Masten and Sheed.

Surely Simmo can see it would be worth a crack for the onfield benefit.

Duggan is already on the list.

Last year, he was considered for trade. This year, the team had a soft draw and he looked good.

He is as expendable as Scott Selwood.
Oh * me, you were serious

Considered for trade by who exactly? Wouldn't have been west coast - they weren't really chasing anyone last year

Shuey is one of only two line breaking mids we have along with yeo, he is not expendable at all

Oh **** me, you were serious

Considered for trade by who exactly? Wouldn't have been west coast - they weren't really chasing anyone last year

Shuey is one of only two line breaking mids we have along with yeo, he is not expendable at all

Considered for trade by fans who were disappointed with his performance.

His ability is negligible. He is a ******** who will not earn the respect of his peers. Only loveboi/lovegirl Eagles fans admire him.

Considered for trade by fans who were disappointed with his performance.

His ability is negligible. He is a ******** who will not earn the respect of his peers. Only loveboi/lovegirl Eagles fans admire him.

May be by fans like you who post this type of s*** after every loss. Does it matter anyway? I am sorry but you sound more and more like a first class i***t with every post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After 2012 Clarkson identified that they needed bigger bodies in the back line so they went hard and brought in ready made players in Lake and Spanger. Simmo was there then and saw the results. I'd be surprised if we didn't go down the same path.

Everyone's entitled to an opinion.

Personally i think Shuey is one of the more inspirational players we've had this year.

The clutch goals vs port, the constant hitting the score board as a midfielder (24 goals for the year), the way he stood up vs hawks in the first final, the way he lifted the team yet again to kick that scintillating goal vs north in the 2nd final, he's always creating something not just racking up stats.

I'm very proud of what Shuey has done this year, all the while riding a tag more often than not.

If you don't like Shuey, you must HATE Masten

Surely there must be some alarm bells ringing with posters wanting bennell at the club

From a purely footballing point of view he's a no brainer and there's not a single club in the comp that wouldn't be improved with him in the side

You have to wonder then why teams aren't falling over themselves trying to entice him to join their club. In fact they're walking away from him

I'm not going to speculate the reasons why but there's obviously something making clubs nervous.

Bennell is a risk but hopefully we are at least considering him
Ah, going on many posts since, that's a big no Keyser Soze. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back