WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

FOwZ77O.gif

The thing that makes Rollins' terrible run as a champ stick out is because it's been the first true title run since going back to one world heavyweight title. Since they've merged the belts the stand alone champions have been Orton, Bryan, Cena, Lesnar and Rollins. Given Orton and Cena were merely transitional champions for a month and Bryan and Lesnar were hardly ever on TV, this is our first real look at what a modern standalone title run looks like. There's so much more pressure and responsibility on Rollins as a standalone champ. All the bad calls to his storyline, character and matches are really amplified when there's no secondary champ.

If Cena's out then it'll be interesting to see what they're Plan B is to fix things, a 3 month feud with Kane will kill Rollins so hopefully this is a one and done type thing. Maybe bringing back Rollins vs Lesnar? I just hope we don't get Rollins vs Ambrose for the millionth time.

The thing that makes Rollins' terrible run as a champ stick out is because it's been the first true title run since going back to one world heavyweight title. Since they've merged the belts the stand alone champions have been Orton, Bryan, Cena, Lesnar and Rollins. Given Orton and Cena were merely transitional champions for a month and Bryan and Lesnar were hardly ever on TV, this is our first real look at what a modern standalone title run looks like. There's so much more pressure and responsibility on Rollins as a standalone champ. All the bad calls to his storyline, character and matches are really amplified when there's no secondary champ.

If Cena's out then it'll be interesting to see what they're Plan B is to fix things, a 3 month feud with Kane will kill Rollins so hopefully this is a one and done type thing. Maybe bringing back Rollins vs Lesnar? I just hope we don't get Rollins vs Ambrose for the millionth time.

Could Easily have Rollins vs Reigns Feud:thumbsu::D

Am I the only one who thought Big Show might retire after his match today? When they played the crowd audio and him looking dejected I was sort of expecting something...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought you didn't like all the flippy s**t?
I don't when that's all the guy does in a match, but this one particular spot in isolation is pretty cool.

I don't when that's all the guy does in a match, but this one particular spot in isolation is pretty cool.
Fair enough, although I'd assume that most of the match was like this.

I'm usually sort of a fan of the high flying style, but that move looked like crap. The way the dude is just standing in the ground waiting for, and then how he rolls and then goes to his ropes without any sort of illusion that it was the move that made him do it makes it look so s**t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back