Multiplat FIFA 16

Remove this Banner Ad

On my player career I have completely stopped defending. Opposition just goes tiki taka and as soon as you get close they just switch the ball (sometimes they just switch spam in the back half anyway). At least now putting the controller down until my team gets possession back I have at least half stamina by half time.

I play on Professional (win every game) and it's a tad annoying that the other team hold onto the ball so much. If I played on World Class I'd probs rage too much and there is no fun in that.

I try to hold possession and have slower build up play because of it. Never do any over the top through balls anymore like last year. Just ground through balls down the wing and quick passes outside the box when the other team park the bus.

I play on Professional (win every game) and it's a tad annoying that the other team hold onto the ball so much. If I played on World Class I'd probs rage too much and there is no fun in that.

I try to hold possession and have slower build up play because of it. Never do any over the top through balls anymore like last year. Just ground through balls down the wing and quick passes outside the box when the other team park the bus.

On world class I can't create chances and the CPU just passes it around like Barca and I can't get the ball, usually ends in 0-0 or a defeat to me. I couldn't stand it.

So I switched to Proffessional, and now I dominate possession, create heaps of chances and defend really well, currently on a 12-game winning streak, becoming a tad to easy, but can't up it because it become to ridiculously hard.

On world class I can't create chances and the CPU just passes it around like Barca and I can't get the ball, usually ends in 0-0 or a defeat to me. I couldn't stand it.

So I switched to Proffessional, and now I dominate possession, create heaps of chances and defend really well, currently on a 12-game winning streak, becoming a tad to easy, but can't up it because it become to ridiculously hard.

The best advice I can give is field a team with full energy, Go attack early and try and score an early goal then go defensive for the rest of the game and slow the tempo down.

Finished first season.
Won Carling Cup, CL and EPL with 32-6-0 season.
I really should go world pro, but a bit worried.
I don't care about finishing fourth, but i just reckon I'm not good enough yet.
I recommend Dybala +3 in under 4 months.
Stones +3 in a year but solid and cheap as hell.
Promes has been good but he's expensive.
Tielesman is good but not cheap. 79 and 18 years old.

Last edited:
My online gameplan has always been 'run and gun' with a fast team.

With players like Messi and Neymar it used to be easy just going around defenders with ease by holding off the sprint button and using the left stick but can't seem to do it in this one. Their agility sucks.

What's the easiest and most effective way of side-stepping in 16?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, how long can you find out how long your players are out injured for?

Can't find it for the ******* life of me.

Go to the squad tab, then click on squad report, Go through all your players and it should say their injury status.

The only way I find World Class bearable and winnable is by playing all out attack. Can't tell if my enjoyment is being sapped when playing, or it being much more of a challenge to score than on FIFA 15 is just leaving me exhausted after a few games.

Hm OK.

Cech has gone up four!

I only train my younger players but the likes of Ozil, Cech, etc seem to go up from regular game time.
Sanchez played pretty poorly for me and only went up near the end of the season when he hit a bit of form.
My mate only played 10 EPL games and Sanchez went up since he was playing decent.

I got Dybala on deadline day in Jan, didn't play him heaps but rotated quite often, add training and he went up +4 in 6 months.
Got him for I think 19 and I got an offer from Swansea for 35 which I turned down.

Anyway, in my season I got Pogba, Laporte and Lewandowski.
Lewandowski has been really poor so far, must not fit my style.
I probably should kick it up to World Class, but I might do one more season on Pro and if I dominate as much as season 1,
I'll knock it to WC.

I know it sucks when the AI dominates possession, but how do you guys not get bored of dominating every game on Professional? Personally, I prefer the challenge, even if it is a little boring and exhausting at times.

What exactly does chemistry do?

Is it better to have good chemistry or a good team rating (the obvious answer is to have both good but if I can only have one?)

I have 2 squads

This is the one I have been playing with

N5HEwaz.png

This is the other one

Fxe8K8l.png

Not a massive difference in team rating, but there is in chemistry. Which option is the better option? Please use simple non soccer terms and positions instead of names as I have no idea who these people are. :p

What exactly does chemistry do?

Is it better to have good chemistry or a good team rating (the obvious answer is to have both good but if I can only have one?)

I have 2 squads

This is the one I have been playing with

N5HEwaz.png

This is the other one

Fxe8K8l.png

Not a massive difference in team rating, but there is in chemistry. Which option is the better option? Please use simple non soccer terms and positions instead of names as I have no idea who these people are. :p
Chemistry affects your players attributes, so lower chemistry on a player will make them worse. It's paramount, players feel like absolute hacks to me when they are on 4 chem compared to 9-10.

But in this situation I'd probably still be using the top one, since I think having more gold players on less chemistry is still better than a bunch of bronze cards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back