Game Day GF - Hawks v Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I was trying to say was that, instead of relying on teams around us to lose games in order to finish higher, we can inflict those losses ourselves.
I understood you its just that is one of stupidest things i've ever heard

Can we ban this muppet from our board already
Why? I haven't seen his disrespecting us in any of his posts. The fact he is prepared to come in here and cop crap from all of us after that insipid performance speaks volumes. He hasn't tried to defend their performance but you can't blame him for living in hope for next year.

Misplaced, forlorn hope, but I think we all know what that tastes like ;)

I belatedly read a post on my estate's FB page and it said that they were having a party watching the GF and they apologise to their neighbours as it might get rowdy. Felt like posting, "I bet it was pretty quiet after 2pm"

No it's not. Obviously an easier draw is ideal but there are benefits to a harder draw, as I mentioned above.

Yeah, I see your reasoning.

What concerns me is where this new found optimism is coming from. For 3/4 of the season, the Eagles were killing it and you seemed to be all doom and gloom. They come out after one of the worst performances in GF in recent years and suddenly you're going to finish top by defeating every other top 4 team twice.

So I want to know, who are you and what have you done to the real EP? :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate many of us are happy with the year and we probably really overachieved this year. Our window is just opening, it has been suggested your opportunity may have passed. Your own threads on rebuilds etc support this view. I'm pretty confident we'll grab our 4th flag in the next year or 2, your cupboard will remain empty for a while yet which is a real shame for your supporters and some good players.
Freo 2016:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back