Sport The World Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah saw the highlights and he was incredible.

Jose to get the sack after losing to SOTON?
Hope we win now. Would move 7 clear of Chelsea. LOL.

He's a moron, keeps playing ivanovic at RB.

Hope we win now. Would move 7 clear of Chelsea. LOL.

He's a moron, keeps playing ivanovic at RB.
Derby tonight. I'm glad it's the early game.

I have noticed though that the Merseyside Derby is always played Grand Final weekend.

Derby tonight. I'm glad it's the early game.

I have noticed though that the Merseyside Derby is always played Grand Final weekend.
Surely you'd be favourites to win?

Changed my sig too :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Cherry's keeper was a joke, but must thank him for giving Harry a confidence boost. Good to see Lamela beat a few players without losing the ball! and getting on the score sheet. Think the post still has reverb from Eriksen's shot. Good performance except for the first 49 seconds.:)

The Cherry's keeper was a joke, but must thank him for giving Harry a confidence boost. Good to see Lamela beat a few players without losing the ball! and getting on the score sheet. Think the post still has reverb from Eriksen's shot. Good performance except for the first 49 seconds.:)
Their backup goalie federici was just as bad last week. He also gifted Woolwich passage to the FA cup final last season.

we didn't even play well either and still thrashed them, disappointed Tactics Tim was sacked, would have loved for our home fans to chant "you're getting sacked in the morning" :D

Their backup goalie federici was just as bad last week. He also gifted Woolwich passage to the FA cup final last season.

we didn't even play well either and still thrashed them, disappointed Tactics Tim was sacked, would have loved for our home fans to chant "you're getting sacked in the morning" :D
You mean Tim "I've bottled my own bath water for public consumption" Sherwood? Didn't see that one...hahaha!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back