NFL 2015 NFL - Week 4

Remove this Banner Ad

I watched nearly 3 quarters of Jets/Dolphins.

How did I only realize what a disgusting color that Dolohins jersey is now watching the rhighlights?

I hope they make Sturgis buy dinner tonight. He's stolen a pay cheque for this one game that he'll play.

If this guy was the best of the guys they tried out, I shudder to think of the guys behind him that thought they were professional "footballers" (inasmuch as kickers are footballers)

I feel like Murray is almost getting the work to try and justify the money - sans that one play early on, last week is still the best we've looked. I don't know why Matthews is there if not to carry the friggen ball.

I feel like Murray is almost getting the work to try and justify the money - sans that one play early on, last week is still the best we've looked. I don't know why Matthews is there if not to carry the friggen ball.

Wouldn't be surprised; teams (in just about every sporting code) don't want to admit they've made a mistake.

The concept of a sunk cost is totally foreign.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't be surprised; teams (in just about every sporting code) don't want to admit they've made a mistake.

The concept of a sunk cost is totally foreign.

I'm not even saying that Murray should be benched - he shouldn't. But that 3-headed monster should be our biggest asset. Matthews had had 1-2 carries today I think?

Joshua Norman :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

Best corner in the game?

Repeat. No question marks required though. Josh Norman is the best corner in the game.

Stop throwing in his direction you silly QB's.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back