List Mgmt. Chris Yarran - Welcome!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's 24 and was a top 10 pick.
It's going to have to be somewhere in the middle.
Obviously we won't want to give up pick 12, and Carlton will rightly want more than 30 odd.

I'd go as far as saying Gordon is a worthy straight swap. I don't care what pick yarran was when he was drafted, it's about the player he has become, he isn't worth much and carlton need to wake up or they'll be stuck with a guy sitting on the bench in the VFL that doesn't want to play for them. He is a huge risk for us.

I'd go as far as saying Gordon is a worthy straight swap. I don't care what pick yarran was when he was drafted, it's about the player he has become, he isn't worth much and carlton need to wake up or they'll be stuck with a guy sitting on the bench in the VFL that doesn't want to play for them. He is a huge risk for us.

Gordon isn't worth a meat pie in a straight swap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's being over rated even on here, no hrow in a player with a pick at all. Yarran has a lot of work to be done on him to be a player, we are doing carlton a favour by taking him.

Looking forward to the trade falling through we get him in 2016 via FA and we even give Yarran a christmas bonus as a result.

Everyone is happy and Yarran has a better chance of winning a premiership to.

Looking forward to the trade falling through we get him in 2016 via FA and we even give Yarran a christmas bonus as a result.

Everyone is happy and Yarran has a better chance of winning a premiership to.

He will be so fat by then so much bench time in VFL the way he likes it

Gordon will make an effort every game, yarran has shown he doesn't. I'd take Gordon every time.
I making an effort is all that was required to be a good player, then we'd have a whole list full of stars.
Gordon is absolute rubbish in just about every area that defines a good AFL player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back