Toast Ya Gotta Love...

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeeouuuchhhh. Oh well...they rarely come on time anyway.

To not have it around this time was pretty much our only rule when planning this.

Clearly, we're idiots.
First ones could be two weeks early or late , fair chance it wont be the due date.

Agree, clearly idiots :D

First ones could be two weeks early or late , fair chance it wont be the due date.

Agree, clearly idiots :D
We were just better at it than anticipated i guess.

Yeah a week late would be fantastic. Mrs Sub will lose her s**t if it on Christmas Day though. It's her favourite day of the year and she doesn't want a childs birthday ruining it haha.

We were just better at it than anticipated i guess.

Yeah a week late would be fantastic. Mrs Sub will lose her s**t if it on Christmas Day though. It's her favourite day of the year and she doesn't want a childs birthday ruining it haha.
My brother and his wife were prepared for it to take ages, so she came off the pill right before their wedding. She got knocked up immediately, the baby was born 9 months after the first week of their honeymoon. It's amazing how efficient some bodies are at getting pregnant, and how hard some other people have to fight for it.

My brother and his wife were prepared for it to take ages, so she came off the pill right before their wedding. She got knocked up immediately, the baby was born 9 months after the first week of their honeymoon. It's amazing how efficient some bodies are at getting pregnant, and how hard some other people have to fight for it.
Yeah we were just starting our preseason training, but seems we really hit the ground running this season.

I'll be sure to save everyone else and not talk about the season or finals. :p
If yours goes like mine, you have to miss the second half of the season with general soreness and watch the finals from the sidelines.

Mad Monday isn't all its cracked up to be either! lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G
Just had my almost four month old girl go from fully awake and playing to falling asleep in my arms for the first time. Tucking her in to her cot while she is essentially already asleep is the most amazing thing I have done.
gotta love babes are bits of stardust blown from the palm of God.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back