List Mgmt. List planning 2015 and onwards

Remove this Banner Ad

If we were able to grab Simpkin for cheapish I would be all over that. Has shown when given real midfield minutes can defibatly find the ball

As time goes on, the Lobbe move will gain momentum.

I think he'll be playing elsewhere next season. His contract being moved on will allow us to offer Wingard and Wines their worth too.

Contrary to the media beat up that we have to clear out a player due to a bursting cap, we are getting up there.

put a sweetener on it.

pick 12, todd elton, matt arnott for matthew lobbe;)

we like to have fun

but seriously

pick 12 for matt lobbe i would do IF we had a ruckmen lined up to replace him. I dont want paddy ryder and bill frampton as the only recognised ruckmen on the list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also Tredders mentioned that Ken is keen for him to stay but there is pressure from other people in the club wanting to trade him *

*Or words for that extent

Very short sighted thinking about trading Lobbe for anyone.

1. What happens if WADA hand out a 12 month ban to Essendon players who rucks.
2. We will be able to better cover having 2 rucks now there will be 4 interchange players with less interchanges. Big guys will be able to take a longer sit on the pine for tactical reasons.

As time goes on, the Lobbe move will gain momentum.

I think he'll be playing elsewhere next season. His contract being moved on will allow us to offer Wingard and Wines their worth too.

Contrary to the media beat up that we have to clear out a player due to a bursting cap, we are getting up there.

Lobbe has to agree to the trade and loves the club and players, I would find it a very unlikely scenario I would have thought unless Hinkley tells him that he is unlikely to be a regular 22 player?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back