Mega Thread BH Project 2015 VI - Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, I think it is significant. North, Carlton and Port all smashed us at clearances/contested ball in the finals.

Brando is a very good outside player who does all you say. KMac has started doing a lot of the same things. No reason the next soldier in the role can't do it either.

Is there any evidence or even a suggestion that Neale wants out?

As I said, I'm open to all suggestions to improve our inside stocks.
Nar, and he's a South Australian anyway. But very doozy-worthy.

I don't think K-Mac is anywhere near Brando's level and I'd be amazed if he ever got there to be honest. He was promising at times this year but I'm a long way from convinced on him.

Any talk on Matt Lobbe?

Warren Tredrea said we're willing to trade our first round pick for him.

Ken Hinkley keen for Lobbe to stay but there is pressure from others at the club to push for the trade.
well, hes on the outer with Ryder and soon to be Dixon there
should come cheap as chips - if he's a first rounder then theres a pick coming back with him

This thread is becoming pure garbage.

Yes it is, but it's our garbage and we do it every year.

032c228b78bc866da16ba3a18d6e10d3_400x400.png

Dunno if anyone has posted this yet, but Ox on SEN just said RFC are definitely still in the Treloar hunt, door is more ajar than people are giving it credit for, however at this point Collingwood are still in the box seat. Obviously we are still massaging the Treloar deal and will need a bit of luck (i.e Collingwwod f ck it up, or walk away).
Hope we're not wasting our time on Treloar, already wasted time on Bennell, did the same thing last year with Trengove. Unless we're seriously going to give him a massive contract we have little chance of landing him.

This thread is becoming pure garbage.
Quality contribution.

I don't think K-Mac is anywhere near Brando's level and I'd be amazed if he ever got there to be honest. He was promising at times this year but I'm a long way from convinced on him.
KMac was miles better in the final. Miles.

The idea of us just plucking players in the next week or so is a joke.
We would of started to target players at the end of last year to go for this year.
There is probably a list of 20 and we either keep going for them or cross them off.

Hope we're not wasting our time on Treloar, already wasted time on Bennell, did the same thing last year with Trengove. Unless we're seriously going to give him a massive contract we have little chance of landing him.

Yep, fair point, he didnt really go into it. A disgruntled caller called in asking why we aren't chasing a 'gun', Ox asked like who, caller said Bennell, Danger, treloar, after Bennell and Trealoar its like we have given up, thats when Ox said what he said, didnt give a lot away, made out like he was privy to something....par for course though.

Dunno if anyone has posted this yet, but Ox on SEN just said RFC are definitely still in the Treloar hunt, door is more ajar than people are giving it credit for, however at this point Collingwood are still in the box seat. Obviously we are still massaging the Treloar deal and will need a bit of luck (i.e Collingwwod f ck it up, or walk away).
So there is no chance then

Treloar will 100% be at collingwood next year...

It's sideways in the sense they are at a similar level, but is not sideways because they play different roles. Considering every trade these days is an attempt at win/win, you could argue they're all sideways. But you'd be wrong.

Tyson wanted to come to us, unfortunately he was one year into a mandatory two-year contract and his club refused to trade him. A year later, his club saw the chance to get Josh Kelly, who will be a star. Melbourne had pick 2, we didn't.

It is a realistic trade because realistically you have to get something to give something. If it's on the table then the club would be derelict in its duty not to entertain it. I've already outlined why I think it would improve us and I believe Blair and the lads are sharp enough to see it also.

Or you could step away from the computer for half an hour.
Cool story.

Will not happen.

The idea of us just plucking players in the next week or so is a joke.
We would of started to target players at the end of last year to go for this year.
There is probably a list of 20 and we either keep going for them or cross them off.

Richmond never release anythingto the press about trade period. Trengove ring a bell? We'll get someone if not I'll riot at punt road

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ox said Watts better than Nic Nat at the start of the year

That's up there with this.

“I shouldn’t say this in front of the cameras, but it’s very, very difficult to see where we’re going to lose a game,” Malthouse said to much applause.
March 20, 2015 2:48pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back