List Mgmt. 2015 Trade & Free Agency Hellscape Discussion Thread (PG546: Anderson PG732: Bastinac)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the coaching staff have faith in Harper being our outside leg speed? We will find out next week I guess if we are into an outside type from another club

Maybe the coaching staff have faith in Harper being our outside leg speed? We will find out next week I guess if we are into an outside type from another club

Guess not may fans would know harper is still on our list- so i guess that be our trade week big get.

You know what's disappointing? Well I'll tell you, when you save up eight pages of a trade thread to read of an evening and you get five fifth's of **** all out of it.
My fault.

But we have six days until the first day of the period. Then three weeks of s**t until it ends. Plenty of time.

Hearing north are after sidebottom with a fair offer. Not sure if true
Not the first time sidebottom has been mentioned in here. We would have to sell the farm to get him from collingwood.

Ok my review of this thread after catching up from being away for 10 days.

- No one knows s**t about anything the club is doing.
- People are upset that players they don`t really rate are no longer an option
- The over glorifying of our youngsters on the list is simmering but not yet bubbling away......another fortnight it should be right by then
- The dribble on here will hit bukkake proportions b4 any trade is done.

The only real signature l want to see is Goldy's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

- The over glorifying of our youngsters on the list is simmering but not yet bubbling away......another fortnight it should be right by then

Bukake is a bit harsh.

My review:
- hilly is dominating
- nmfcarsenal98 is an arsehat

He didn't want to play with a thug like Ben Cunningham.
Apparently he was buzzing about playing alongside Patrick McGinnity only to be later devastated when he found it he didn't play for North and it was actually one of many Levi Greenwood pseudonyms.

I'm confused. You don't want a premiership if it comes at the cost of developing kids for 2 or 3 years time?
Think about it..........were 2 yrs in with Dal Santo in our Group for 2 Prelim losses (one could argue this is a result because Wells has not played a large amount of those 2 Seasons)

So if we dont get the Holy grail next year thats 3 years, where do we stop and draw the line?.......as I said players want success, if the Club cant give it to them and along the way they show little loyalty to players who are busting their backsides in the entire playing Group. They'll leave.

Sure we are at this very moment very very close but once we drop off at the level of making it to the Prelim at the very least.....I almost certain players will contemplate offers from rival Clubs offering from via their respective player managers.

Back to Dal Santo, you can't be angry if he makes a phone call to a mate or 2 who are in the same boat (want a premiership medal around his neck) but remember what Scott has been saying all this year.........sustained success not just this year but puting the Club in a way where its a destination Club for free agents who regularly compete in the finals. I'm happy to get 1 or 2 players who are very near the end of their careers say for example Steve Johnson but only if theyre signing 1 year deals not multiple year contracts.

It also comes back to Scott the salesman.........he if he wants Black and Mckenzie to stay he has to do some pretty fast talking to smooth over the cracks and sell thm that theyre still part of playing their roles in this picture he has been painting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back