Official Club Stuff 2015 Jack Dyer Medal - Winner: Alex Rance

Remove this Banner Ad

27xjoxy.png

Notice how he was moving and fidgeting during the toast? And the sniffing of the nose. Looked in the same nick as he was at Tramp last Saturday morning around 4 am.
did you listen to his speech? he's a very shy guy, in front of a big crowd like that of course he's going to fidget and get antsy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats rance we'll deserved, however nt sure about some of those votes, martin had 32 disposals and kicked a goal in one game but only got 3 votes then the next week rance had 3 goals kicked on him but got 4 votes? Also rance got votes in the finals while PetriePetrie had 6 shots on goal?? Nah but love you rance, what a legend

Notice how he was moving and fidgeting during the toast? And the sniffing of the nose. Looked in the same nick as he was at Tramp last Saturday morning around 4 am.

This 100% confirms benelle was there with him. I mean it wasn't nerves or anything. :drunk:

did you listen to his speech? he's a very shy guy, in front of a big crowd like that of course he's going to fidget and get antsy

I have mild social anxiety disorder and react the same way when theres attention on me.

Though unlike Dusty, I probs would have skulled that damn wine lol

Dusty could have alcoholic tendencies though or be one of those who once he starts he can't stop which could explain why he didn't drink (before you attack me, no this doesn't make him a bad person...). Or maybe he just hates wine..

Well Deserved by Rance, great player and seems like a top bloke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back