Anime/Manga you are currently watching/reading

Remove this Banner Ad

Days ago I saw an episode of Gintama where four men take a break from a battle in order to go to the toilet, however after they go they realise there is no toilet paper. And then it turns into a psychological battle which includes sandpaper. I think this is hilarious. Gintama is hilarious, but a psychological battle about people sitting on toilets is hilarious. And also since this lasted a fair bit of time, it makes it even better.

Last edited:
Days ago I saw an episode of Gintama where four men take a break from a battle in order to go to the toilet, however after they go they realise there is no toilet paper. And then it turns into a psychological battle which includes sandpaper. I think this is hilarious. Gintama is hilarious, but a psychological battle about people sitting on toilets is hilarious. And also since this lasted a fair bit of time, it makes it even better.
Yeah I remember this episode haha

I love how Gintama is able to make such seemingly trivial situations so intense, it's amazing.

The latest chapter of One Piece is amazing.

Rob Lucci is back .
The Barto Club ship is hilarious.
Statues being made of Luffy and God Ussop.
New bounties, including God Ussop.
I wonder where Bellamy went, and who with if anyone?
We saw Jack.

The latest chapter of One Piece is amazing.

Rob Lucci is back .
The Barto Club ship is hilarious.
Statues being made of Luffy and God Ussop.
New bounties, including God Ussop.
I wonder where Bellamy went, and who with if anyone?
We saw Jack.

FFS what a great chapter, this should've been chapter 800
1499845164.gif

- Love Bart's ship
3077217049.gif

- Chopper gonna be mad when he finds out his bounty only went up by 50 berries
3077217049.gif

- Kaido's crew making a move on the navy ship. Surely they cant win vsing Sengoku/Fuji and Otsuru

- Really interested in what's happening to Sanji. Seems odd since he's the only one the navy wants captured alive

- Always love Doffy's speeches, this one is no different. THE WAR OF THRONES, ITS HAPPENNIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!
1499845164.gif
1499845164.gif

- - As expected Rob lucci back in business, part of Cipher Pol Aigis now
2238782717.gif

Last edited:
Never read anything of his beyond Monster 20th century boys Pluto and Billy bat, but I might have a go
Caught up to the latest Yawara! chapter. I actually like it, definitely don't normally read romance type manga but this has been an enjoyable read.

Onto Master Keaton next.

FFS what a great chapter, this should've been chapter 800
1499845164.gif

- Love Bart's ship
3077217049.gif

- Chopper gonna be mad when he finds out his bounty only went up by 50 berries
3077217049.gif

- Kaido's crew making a move on the navy ship. Surely they cant win vsing Sengoku/Fuji and Otsuru

- Really interested in what's happening to Sanji. Seems odd since he's the only one the navy wants captured alive

- Always love Doffy's speeches, this one is no different. THE WAR OF THRONES, ITS HAPPENNIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!
1499845164.gif
1499845164.gif

- - As expected Rob lucci back in business, part of Cipher Pol Aigis now
2238782717.gif

If Jack is that confident of getting Doflamingo back, then I wonder if he is that powerful.

I wonder if Sanji may be a relative of a Celestial Dragon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yesterday I was watching Gintama and I saw what I think could be the funniest thing I have ever seen. It was near the end of the arc when they get parts of their body turned into screwdrivers. The ending part of how Gin brings down the enemy spaceship could be the funniest thing I have every seen; I was laughing so much over that. It was amazing.

Yesterday I was watching Gintama and I saw what I think could be the funniest thing I have ever seen. It was near the end of the arc when they get parts of their body turned into screwdrivers. The ending part of how Gin brings down the enemy spaceship could be the funniest thing I have every seen; I was laughing so much over that. It was amazing.
Which ep was this?

another great chapter of OP

Self proclaim son of WB, Edward Weeble and his mother
3077217049.gif
surely the mum was WB's stalker who's now lying to her gullible son about being WB's son lol
Bart's crew- how the hell have they made it this far without a navigator
3077217049.gif
calling their grandma for advice
3077217049.gif
3077217049.gif

Zou island seems interesting. Hopefully this new arc will be awesome

Last edited:
another great chapter of OP

Self proclaim son of WB, Edward Weeble and his mother
3077217049.gif
surely the mum was WB's stalker who's now lying to her gullible son and being WB's son lol
Bart's crew- how the hell have they made it this far without a navigator
3077217049.gif
calling their grandma for advice
3077217049.gif
3077217049.gif

Zou island seems interesting. Hopefully this new arc will be awesome

Another good chapter.

I have a feeling he isn't really Whitebeard's son and that she is using him. She could be Lola's mother. It would be funny if Luffy invites Weeble to join the crew (not that I think he would end up being one of the main crew). I wonder what type of power he has?

It was funny how Law referred to Usopp as God.

Silver Spoon is really good, I highly recommend it.

Claymore is pretty decent as well. TurtleBots you should check it out, apparently it's like Berserk which I think you said you liked.

short, but another great chapter.

Surely BB v Dragon wont happen anytime soon...... So pumped to see who the commanders of the RA are.

Kanjuro drawing a fail dragon
3077217049.gif

BB ships are customised rafts
3077217049.gif

Naruto is 10th SH member confirmed
2859867778.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back