MMA-UFC UFC 192 Cormier v Gustafsson

Remove this Banner Ad

huh another weapon? he got two take downs againt dc nobody does that
if anything he went away from the kick which kept Dc guessing!!! great card

Not really helpful if you can't keep them down. He's a great fighter, but with his current arsenal he ultimately falls short against Cormier and Jones 9 times out of ten.

P
Not really helpful if you can't keep them down. He's a great fighter, but with his current arsenal he ultimately falls short against Cormier and Jones 9 times out of ten.
gus problem is he hasn't beaten anyone decent has a padded record. Has two great performances in title fights but doesn't do enough in both fights. I don't know what to do with him it's going to be a tough ask sit at lhw and make numbers up

DC v Gus was a war, i feel for Gus cause he has had two barnburners that he just couldn't quite get the job done in, can see him sitting in the middle as a gatekeeper for a while now. Also DC has a hell of a chin.

Had money on Bader but that was an average fight. Jessica Eye needs to learn to fight smarter, or she might just not be that good, i cant really decide. Pena calling out Rousey, good luck with that, she probably has as good a claim as anyone for the next shot but Ronda might actually kill her. Megomodov (spelling?) looked good but lacks power for a heavyweight, could be a prospect, although realistically Johnson is hardly elite competition.

Martins and Turmenov were exciting.

Benavidez and Ali wasn't an amazing fight but didnt deserve to be booed. Poor form Dallas.

Overall its a wholly forgettable card

Edit: Just backing up the Pena call, Julianna will likely jump inside the top 10 which will now look like this

Champion : Ronda Rousey
1 Miesha Tate
2 Cat Zingano
3 Alexis Davis
4 Amanda Nunes
5 Sarah Kaufman
6 Jessica Eye
7 Sara McMann
8 Holly Holm
9 Bethe Correia
10 Liz Carmouche
11 Marion Reneau
12 Julianna Pena

Ronda has beaten 1 (twice), 2, 3, 5, 7, 9 & 10 she likely beats 8 as well. Eye will be coming off a loss to Pena so its only Nunes left and whilst she is probably more deserving Pena can sell the rivalry with Tate etc.

I dont really like it but thats the business now. Rondas next fight will probably be against Nunes or Pena so good call out for a pay day.

Last edited:
DC v Gus was a war, i feel for Gus cause he has had two barnburners that he just couldn't quite get the job done in, can see him sitting in the middle as a gatekeeper for a while now. Also DC has a hell of a chin.

Had money on Bader but that was an average fight. Jessica Eye needs to learn to fight smarter, or she might just not be that good, i cant really decide. Pena calling out Rousey, good luck with that, she probably has as good a claim as anyone for the next shot but Ronda might actually kill her. Megomodov (spelling?) looked good but lacks power for a heavyweight, could be a prospect, although realistically Johnson is hardly elite competition.

Martins and Turmenov were exciting.

Benavidez and Ali wasn't an amazing fight but didnt deserve to be booed. Poor form Dallas.

Overall its a wholly forgettable card

Edit: Just backing up the Pena call, Julianna will likely jump inside the top 10 which will now look like this

Champion : Ronda Rousey
1 Miesha Tate
2 Cat Zingano
3 Alexis Davis
4 Amanda Nunes
5 Sarah Kaufman
6 Jessica Eye
7 Sara McMann
8 Holly Holm
9 Bethe Correia
10 Liz Carmouche
11 Marion Reneau
12 Julianna Pena

Ronda has beaten 1 (twice), 2, 3, 5, 7, 9 & 10 she likely beats 8 as well. Eye will be coming off a loss to Pena so its only Nunes left and whilst she is probably more deserving Pena can sell the rivalry with Tate etc.

I dont really like it but thats the business now. Rondas next fight will probably be against Nunes or Pena so good call out for a pay day.
Tate beats all of them in top 10 lol

Tate beats all of them in top 10 lol

You are probably right (except for Zingano beating her) but she dont beat Rousey and no one wants to watch a third fight with them.

Rousey v Pena with the rivalry angle is not the most ridiculous fight for either of them. Cyborg is a hail mary to make weight and look human, Nunes is clearly skillful but no one knows who she is.

Cyborg v Tate and Rousey v Pena on the same card, winners square off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone feel like their is some creepy vibe surrounding Sage Northcutt? He seems like the perfect kid; church goer, extremely polite, humble, dedicated to his work but I just get the feeling that it is almost a front that his family makes him put up. Something just seems off.

Anyone feel like their is some creepy vibe surrounding Sage Northcutt? He seems like the perfect kid; church goer, extremely polite, humble, dedicated to his work but I just get the feeling that it is almost a front that his family makes him put up. Something just seems off.
lol remember when Jones came on the Scene and was trying to be squeaky clean same deal church goer and all the rest just saying

Dont think there is anything creepy about him but given how likely he is to blow up into a star and have all the excesses thrown at him it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to see him go totally off the rails, nailing pr0n stars and hammering drugs in a few years. He would have been locked in a dojo for most of his life and now he has to adjust to the fame, women (or men) and excesses that will come with that, unless he has a remarkably good head on his shoulders he will fall into the vices.

Time will tell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back