BigFooty Song Contest, Host: Loonerty, Theme: TV themes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unsurprisingly almost nommed this track.

Whoever nominated Sweet Caroline, THAT WAS MINE.

I will find out who you are and when I do, I will most likely mutter under my breathe as I am a tad passive aggressive.

Yep, the new Freo song sucks dick.

The old one ******* rocked.

I was watching Lord of War last night, and it popped up during the scene where he inspects the warehouse for AK-47's.

Ah, whatever happened to Nic Cage?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was going to complete the Paul Kelly cricket trilogy with "Behind the Bowler's Arm" but apparently it's not on YouTube! :eek:

I'm actually surprised at the nominations. I didn't think it was that hard to find a genuine sports song rather than a "this was played once at a baseball game in America".

I'm actually surprised at the nominations. I didn't think it was that hard to find a genuine sports song rather than a "this was played once at a baseball game in America".

Would have happily nommed a sportier song if my other one wasn't accepted.

The Adam Sandler Longest Yard used about 4 AC/DC songs in it's Gridiron scene. That's a smorgasbord of nom worthy material right.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

I thought the same thing. A good amount of those don't bring sport to mind when I think of them, which is was I based my voting on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back