List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Draft, Rookie Draft and FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard he was a smoker, a gambler, a litterer, but now he "does" Mexicans.

Jesus this guy is out of control
He is 100% a smoker when he is out at the very least and loves a punt. But it's not really a big deal. He actually has a very good tank for a KPP.
He can play. He has shown when he is at ease and confident he is among the best marks of the football in the competition. He will be the king of the intercept mark in defence for you guys and with the height of the modern day key forward he is the perfect stature for a key defender. Simplify his role, tell him he is playing on the best forward each week and you will be rewarded in spades. He prefers to have a starting point (an opponent to stand) and then zone off from there if possible rather than up forward he can get a bit lost at times. Some of the stuff he was doing a in 2013 was ridiculous. Exceptional reader of the ball in flight and has vice like hands.

With all that has gone on at my club I honestly don't blame any player for seeking a fresh start. It's best for our club to rebuild and form a new era with unburdened and non-jaded kids through the draft and good for you guys too as he will be a key pillar for your premiership tilt in a couple of years with how you're tracking. And I'm glad he chose you lot and not Carlton.

He is 100% a smoker when he is out at the very least and loves a punt. But it's not really a big deal. He actually has a very good tank for a KPP.
He can play. He has shown when he is at ease and confident he is among the best marks of the football in the competition. He will be the king of the intercept mark in defence for you guys and with the height of the modern day key forward he is the perfect stature for a key defender. Simplify his role, tell him he is playing on the best forward each week and you will be rewarded in spades. He prefers to have a starting point (an opponent to stand) and then zone off from there if possible rather than up forward he can get a bit lost at times. Some of the stuff he was doing a in 2013 was ridiculous. Exceptional reader of the ball in flight and has vice like hands.

With all that has gone on at my club I honestly don't blame any player for seeking a fresh start. It's best for our club to rebuild and form a new era with unburdened and non-jaded kids through the draft and good for you guys too as he will be a key pillar for your premiership tilt in a couple of years with how you're tracking. And I'm glad he chose you lot and not Carlton.
Thanks man. You sound alright for a Bombers supporter :D

He can play. He has shown when he is at ease and confident he is among the best marks of the football in the competition. He will be the king of the intercept mark in defence for you guys and with the height of the modern day key forward he is the perfect stature for a key defender. Simplify his r...

Yeah thanks mate, we'll take it from here.

(Keeps walking, turns around and sees sad Don face receding into the distance)

Letting go is hard.

Having to endure watching Bombers games with my best mate Bomber supporter from time to time (good bloke Essendon fans do exist :eek::p) I'll be so happy if we land Carlisle. I remember saying to him a couple of years back when watching the Bombers that not only was Carlisle the most talented young key defender in the competition but that if I could choose one player to take from Essendon it would be him. Can't believe it may actually be happening. He is exactly what we need, would walk into any team as well. Can't wait until it is a done deal, will be time to celebrate then!

Yeah a couple of years back he was as good as anyone going around. He was killing it in defence then went forward and kicked bags. Just hope it' s not like Kosi's brief purple patch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah thanks mate, we'll take it from here.

(Keeps walking, turns around and sees sad Don face receding into the distance)

Letting go is hard.
Haha I know you're probably having a laff but not at all mate. Of course I would prefer to see a hungry, keen, happy and motivated Jake Carlisle in Essendon colours because he is an immense talent and has already shown how good he is as a key defender. You can build around him. BUT living through the crap of the last 2-3 years as a supporter you simply have to recognise the toll that it has taken on the players and be pragmatic about it. He is simply not going to be those things I mentioned before (hungry, keen, happy, motivated) at the EFC anymore.

That ship has sailed and he needs a change to re-focus and re-invigorate him which he will get at a club like yours that is tracking up and has a good and respected coach in Richardson. And on the other side, like I said, we will only truly re-emerge from this once a large portion of the players involved are no longer at the club. The new era for us has to built around a core group of players who are un-jaded who can launch the next era. Which I hope is better than this current one, cos it has sapped a fair amount of my love for the game.

Love to see some more work done on the midfield this off season - trade wise that is. I know we are likely to get Freeman and another mid with pick 5, provided it's still there, but it would be real handy to score someone less hyped that pays dividends - dark horse.

I would like to think that we use our 5 pick for a young player in the draft, someone who plays like Pendles and is tough like Vladimir Putin,:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back