WrestleMania 32 - The Ultimate Travel Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys,

I have been following this thread for a couple of months but now that I've booked my flights I thought I'd join in.

Decided to combine Wrestlemania with ticking off a couple of boxes as well as seeing as much sport as I can. Flying into LAX for 3 days, then across to Dallas and after Raw will finish off with a few days in San Fran. So far the sport itinerary is:

30/3 LA Lakers v Miami Heat

31/3 LA Kings v Calgary Flames

3/4 Wrestlemania

4/4 Raw

5 or 6/4 Oakland Athletics v Chicago White Sox

7 or 8/4 San Francisco Giants v LA Dodgers

Just waiting for the MLS to bring out their schedule and I'll be sorted.

I know it will probably cost me a bit more but will go for one of the travel packages through the WWE with accommodation, WM tickets, Raw tickets etc. I know I'll probably only get to do this once in my life so happy to spend $2000+ on this.

Going to Mania with the Mrs considering going by myself to the Raw what I save on her not going gets me a better ticket
I'll be looking at front row RAW myself, seeing as RAW is a fair bit cheaper. Whats everyones thoughts of buying the tickets together and dominate the front row? Haha

I'll be looking at front row RAW myself, seeing as RAW is a fair bit cheaper. Whats everyones thoughts of buying the tickets together and dominate the front row? Haha

Would consider it depending on price of course and the Mrs blessing

Would consider it depending on price of course and the Mrs blessing
The_Rock_18_GD.png

It doeessssnnn't matter, what your wife says! ;)

Hello guys. Good to see a thread like this for Aussies.

I've been to WM 27, 29 and 31 with mates. We've gone a WWE package every time. The years we haven't gone to WM, we've gone to Thailand, Cambodia and New Zealand, good to see other parts of the world and see how living in Australia compares.

Along with going to WM itself, Wrestle Con is worth your time too. http://www.wrestlecon.com/speakers/

If you are going to WM32, you should definitely go to Mania Memories that is run by Wrestle Con on the morning of WM. It's a breakfast Q and A session with wrestlers. Ours this year was hosted by the Hurricane, and had Matt and Jeff Hardy, Sabu, John Morrison, Hillbilly Jim, Victoria and more. It lasted 2 hours and was great fun to be a part of.

Between Wrestle Con and Axxess, I've met over 100 wrestlers, including some who were my childhood heroes.

We also went to ROH Super Card Of Honor, which was a stellar night of wrestling.

We are not going to WM32, but I will be following this thread as it's always good to see what other fans are doing. Plus, I always pick up tips on how to go about any future wrestling holiday.

The pieces are coming together and I might be able to get to Mania. I'm hoping to go to Dallas Stars v Arizona Coyotes on the 31st, then Supercard of Honor on the 1st, Mania on the 3rd and Raw on the 4th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WM32 Travel Package Info from wwe.com

Take part in the biggest week in WWE history by getting a WrestleMania 32 Travel Package! Travel Packages will be available starting Tuesday, Oct. 13, at 12 noon ET on WWE.com.

The Showcase of the Immortals takes over AT&T Stadium in Dallas, Texas, on April 3, 2016, and there is no better way to enjoy all the activities of WrestleMania Week than by scoring an official WrestleMania Travel Package. Don’t miss out on the ultimate WWE fan experience!

WrestleMania Travel Package FAQs | Terms and conditions

20150921_WM32_Travel_642x182_texas.jpg

TEXAS STAR: $5,875 - $6,625

WrestleMania 32 Ticket

• AT&T Stadium
  • Seating – Ringside Rows 1-4 (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier. Section and Row will be provided within one business day from purchase.)
  • Collectible Chair
  • Sunday, April 3, 2016
WrestleMania Axxess Tickets

• Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas
  • Attend One Premium VIP and One VIP Session
  • Friday, April 1, 2016 – Sunday, April 3, 2016 (Sessions selected in January 2016)
NXT Ticket

• Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Arena Dallas
  • Seating – Ringside Rows 1-3 (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
  • Friday, April 1, 2016
Exclusive Reception with WWE Superstars

• Reception prior to WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
  • Saturday, April 2, 2016
WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony Ticket

• American Airlines Center
  • Seating – Floor (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
Monday Night RAW

• Seating – Ringside Rows 1-3 (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
  • Monday, April 4, 2016
Dude Ranch Experience

• Join WWE Legends during a fun-filled day at a Dallas ranch! Fans will get the opportunity to horseback ride, take roping lessons and receive line dancing lessons. This experience includeslunch and transportation
  • Monday, April 4, 2016
Round-Trip Coach Transportation from downtown Dallas hotel to WrestleMania 32

• Sunday, April 3, 2016
Downtown Dallas Hotel

• 4-Night Hotel Accommodations
    Check-in Friday, April 1, 2016
    Check-out Tuesday, April 5, 2016
    Each person in this group will share one standard room
*Accessible seating is available for all WrestleMania 32 Travel Packages. Be sure to denote accessible seating requests when making your purchase.

20150921_WM32_Travel_642x182_VIP.jpg

VIP PACKAGE: $3,775 - $4,700

WrestleMania 32 Ticket

• AT&T Stadium
  • Seating – Rows 5-8 (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
  • Collectible Chair
  • Sunday, April 3, 2016

• Attend Two VIP Sessions
  • Friday, April 1, 2016 – Sunday, April 3, 2016 (Sessions selected in January 2016)
NXT Ticket

• Seating – Premium 100 Level (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
  • Friday, April 1, 2016

• Seating – Premium 100 Level (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
Monday Night RAW**

• Monday, April 4, 2016

• Sunday, April 3, 2016
Downtown Dallas Hotel

• 3-Night Hotel Accommodations
    Check-out Monday, April 4, 2016
*Accessible seating is available for all WrestleMania 32 Travel Packages. Be sure to denote accessible seating requests when making your purchase.
**Only included with 4-night hotel accomodations.

20150921_WM32_Travel_642x182_platinum.jpg

PLATINUM PACKAGE: $1,950 - $2,875

WrestleMania 32 Ticket

• AT&T Stadium
  • Seating – Premium Central Risers or Entrance Ramp (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
  • Collectible Chair
  • Sunday, April 3, 2016

• Attend Two General Admission Sessions
NXT Ticket

• Friday, April 1, 2016

Monday Night RAW**
  • Monday, April 4, 2016

• Sunday, April 3, 2016
Downtown Dallas Hotel

*Accessible seating is available for all WrestleMania 32 Travel Packages. Be sure to denote accessible seating requests when making your purchase.**Only included with 4-night hotel accomodations.

20150921_WM32_Travel_642x182_gold.jpg

GOLD PACKAGE: $1,225 - $2,350

WrestleMania 32 Ticket

• AT&T Stadium
  • Seating – Central Risers (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
  • Sunday, April 3, 2016

NXT Ticket

• Seating – 100 Level End Zone (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
  • Friday, April 1, 2016

• Seating - 100 Level (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
Monday Night RAW**

• Seating – 100 Level (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
  • Monday, April 4, 2016

• Sunday, April 3, 2016
Downtown Dallas Hotel

20150921_WM32_Travel_642x182_silver.jpg

SILVER PACKAGE: $1,075 - $1,975

WrestleMania 32 Ticket

• AT&T Stadium
  • Seating – 100 Level (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
  • Sunday, April 3, 2016

NXT Ticket

• Seating – 100 Level End Zone (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
  • Friday, April 1, 2016

• Seating - 100 Level (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
Monday Night RAW**

• Monday, April 4, 2016

• Sunday, April 3, 2016
Downtown Dallas Hotel

20150921_WM32_Travel_642x182_bronze.jpg

BRONZE PACKAGE: $575 - $1,125

WrestleMania 32 Ticket

• AT&T Stadium
  • Seating – 400 Level Loge (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
  • Sunday, April 3, 2016
WrestleMania Axxess Ticket

• Attend One General Admission Session
  • Friday, April 1, 2016 – Sunday, April 3, 2016 (Session selected in January 2016)
NXT Ticket

• Friday, April 1, 2016

• Sunday, April 3, 2016
Downtown Dallas Hotel

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/32/wrestlemania-32-travel-packages-27951999

WWE® (WWE) announced today that tickets to the pop-culture extravaganza, WrestleMania 32, will go on sale Friday, November 6 at 10 AM Eastern/9 AM Central. WrestleMania 32 will take place Sunday, April 3, 2016 at AT&T Stadium in Dallas, TX, and will be broadcast live around the world on WWE Network.

This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20151005006400/en/

Ticket prices range from $18-$1,180 (taxes included). There will also be a limited number of “Gold Circle” VIP Packages available for $2,360 (taxes included). The Gold Circle packages include seating in the first eight rows ringside, a Gold Circle VIP Stadium Entrance, and a commemorative WrestleMania 32 take-home folding chair. Tickets can be purchased through all Ticketmaster outlets, www.ticketmaster.com, by calling 1-800-745-3000, or at the AT&T Stadium Ticket Office. All tickets are subject to service charges and facility fees.

Are those prices as expected? Or higher than even the adjusted guesses?
2.3kUS for the gold circle individual tix seems insane! How much do you think we would be looking at for seats say 10 or so rows back?
No way in hell could I afford $3,300 a ticket to a single show!?

Are those prices as expected? Or higher than even the adjusted guesses?
2.3kUS for the gold circle individual tix seems insane! How much do you think we would be looking at for seats say 10 or so rows back?
No way in hell could I afford $3,300 a ticket to a single show!?

I will buy them direct without all the package crap

I will only go WM and Raw and will save a fair bit doing it that way

California Dreamin' Package: $6,250

TEXAS STAR: $5,875 - $6,625

So doesnt look like pricing has changed from last year?

The only thing I worry about, seeing as I'm getting the VIP tickets is that all the good seats will be gone for us people buying them individually.

Same here.. Accomo already booked..

What sort of prices are those who are going tickets inky (WM & RAW) are people looking to pay?

I haven't been before, and want a one of experience, but at the same time, can't afford 1000s for a single ticket..

What sort of prices are those who are going tickets inky (WM & RAW) are people looking to pay?

I haven't been before, and want a one of experience, but at the same time, can't afford 1000s for a single ticket..

Will spend about 600 per ticket for WM

Looking to spend more for the Raw

I've got about $3k set aside for VIP WM and Front row at RAW, Axxess etc.

Hi Guys,

I've signed up specifically to join this thread. I have been to Wrestlemania once before via a travel package. Last time I went, a (former) friend bought the package for me. I am going again this time around, and according to the travel packages, they should be on sale at around 2:30am on Wed 14th (Adelaide Time). However, I am unsure where to purchase the package. www.wrestlemaniatravel.com brings you to the deals, but will that have a link open up to purchase the packages on that day? Has anyone bought these packages before?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back