Official Team Thread Northern Phoenix Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I PM'ed you didn't I? And multiple tags?

I guess you can be the exception as you are Phoenix royalty.

And akkaps has just left so that opens up spot number 15.

What part of no internet didn't you understand. Haha

Thanks mate. I'm going to rise from the ashes to become the premier quick of the comp

What part of no internet didn't you understand. Haha

Thanks mate. I'm going to rise from the ashes to become the premier quick of the comp
The part about internet.

Good to have you back, a true legend of the club.

Given the amount of posters in this team. I've decided to rescind my position and support one of the other teams, as they're still struggling to get lists together.

Good luck this season fellas.
Why u do this :(?

It's silly having so many extras when we could all be playing in other teams.

Thanks for taking me in The Half Back. Quality team here, best of luck in the season.
Yeh exactly this, makes it easier for both player and captain to pick sides when there is less to pick from. Also great for players and they get more of an opportunity.

Thanks for your interest anyway mate, good luck.

As we stand, we have 14 players, the ideal number would be 13 but I'm sure I can work around 14 players for the year.

It's silly having so many extras when we could all be playing in other teams.

Thanks for taking me in The Half Back. Quality team here, best of luck in the season.
Yeah I understand mate, best of luck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bSCCtWT.gif

Bring your helmet matty6

What position do you play: Pure Bowler, Leg Spin
What hand do you bat with: Right
Where do you bat: 7-11
What do you bowl: Leg Spin
Test Player : pure bowler
One Day Player: bowling all rounder
Number: seeing as my ODI number 19 has been taken I'll go 91 if possible

Happy to let the new fellas come in and do the job, I'll play whatever role is needed really, been a bowling ar in the past but doesn't bother me, gotta keep some of the original Phoneix guys in the squad!
Sorry deds
Okay, so 14 players and 11 spots doesn't work as we all know. So I'm going to lay down some basic guidelines as to how the teams (Test and OD) will be picked.

1; each team will be picked based on the following make-up
Code:
TEST LINEUP   OD LINEUP
Bat           WK
Bat           Bat
Bat           Bat
Bat           Bat
Bat           Bat/BatAR
BatAR/AR      Bat/BatAR
WK            AR/BatAR
Bowl/BowlAR   BowlAR
Bowl/BowlAR   Bowl/BowlAR
Bowl          Bowl/BowlAR
Bowl          Bowl

2; each team will be roughly picked based on activity. ie. if someone hasn't posted for 2 weeks, then they will most likely to be dropped unless; a. there are no suitable replacements for that position, b. the players suitable to replace said player are also inactive.

3; anyone that sucks up to me will be played over those that don't suck.

4; form will also be a factor.
Consider yourself sucked. By brahj

Carn the Nix! Any initiation rituals? Who's got a beer bong?
Initiation comes after your first loss and it's not pretty.

Might even bring back some of the old members to present you newbies with your baggy flame's.

Hey skip, rules on sledging? :p
Sledging would come under the same category of activity, if you have none, you won't be playing.

Majority of sledging must be directed at the opposition though, only exceptions are if one of us make a duck or have bowling figures of 0-100.

You can also crack it if someone burns you and runs you out, leaves you stranded or drops a catch off your bowling.

Sledging would come under the same category of activity, if you have none, you won't be playing.

Majority of sledging must be directed at the opposition though, only exceptions are if one of us make a duck or have bowling figures of 0-100.

You can also crack it if someone burns you and runs you out, leaves you stranded or drops a catch off your bowling.
How and when do games happen?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back