Official Match Thread S20 Round 11 - East Side Hawks v Dragons FFC at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I have it on good authority okey is scripting his third post as I type this and it includes the following:
- a rebuttal to my previous post.
- a reference to how he's the best FF in the HOF.
- a list of reasons why NKOTB were better than the Backstreet Boys.
- a list of reasons why N*Sync where better than NKOTB.
- a tag of Juggalo Balla who is watching his inbox for tags from okey as the admin decision enters it's second month.
- something about how Tarks is a turncoat flog.
- a reference to some obscure okeyjoke media thread.
- a namecheck to whomever the Dragons named as FB (it's RookieListed, okeydoke7).
- the lyrics to the NKOTB "classic" Hangin' Tough.
- an indictment on Dragons posters using activity as a form of banter.
- a callout to the dozen Dragons that haven't posted yet.

He will then start preparing his post match whinge at the "mystery simmer".
Look you've hit several nails on the head. But you're off with a few of them.

Hey look, it's N*Sync! (queue music from the simpsons)

But seriously the mystery simmer can **** right off.

Sick of losing. Every bloody year. Imagine how many goals I could have kicked!
Are you admitting to being the reason your team always loses? Because I'd assume if you kick more goals your team would win more games.

When I get tagged by The Filth Wizard

pinkiepie___jumping_animation_by_skunkdj-d73n0fj.gif

Just remember before typing okeydoke7 , im making your player card atm, there are some spuds you could be.

<3 rookie.
Spuds? My teams are perennially unsuccessful but I'm no slouch.

Lots of games and LOTS of goals. Alf Andrews medallist. 7-time club leading goal kicker. Yada yada yada yada yada.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me too. Sorry Dragons. I'm not sorry for the Hawks though. Useless bags of flour they are.
Actually bags of flour can be very useful in the right situation -

brownlow18_gallery__386x400.jpg

My awesomeness is equivalent to 10-12 plebs.
Even more awesome is that you know the stick to measure yourself against... A good man always knows his limitations. ;)
You missed the token tarks reference
This one with slimy green Martians..?

20120315-230130.jpg

:confused:

Even more awesome is that you know the stick to measure yourself against... A good man always knows his limitations. ;)

How else could I make a comparison you lot could comprehend???

Everything has to be measured in plebs, flogs and spuds. It's like imperial units all over again...

How else could I make a comparison you lot could comprehend???

Everything has to be measured in plebs, flogs and spuds. It's like imperial units all over again...
Don't push your shortcomings and inadequacies onto us, we're already stupider for trying to understand them in the first place...

I wish they were on mine. I keep forgetting to get in and post on our match threads... :$

Feels strange though for us not to be involved in a GOTR this week... :confused:

Can't say I blame you for forgetting about this thread.

Look you've hit several nails on the head. But you're off with a few of them.

Hey look, it's N*Sync! (queue music from the simpsons)

n-sync-simpsons-o.gif

You didn't read the fine print. Terms and conditions apply.
Let's face it, the Bears were playing you in the Back Pocket every week, and you were their most numerous poster. That's basically begging you to leave.
I was far from the most numerous poster. But yeah I had 8 posts a week. There was roughly 7 in actives. I still got back pocket.

You didn't read the fine print. Terms and conditions apply.
You didn't read the normal sized print, it said "you suck".
I was far from the most numerous poster. But yeah I had 8 posts a week. There was roughly 7 in actives. I still got back pocket.
That's probably all you deserved tbh.

That ex gave me nothing for near on ten seasons. I'm glad we're separated.
We improved so much.
Just like a good ex-girlfriend should. We also became the talk of the town for our abilities last season so, I think we got the better end of the break-up. We became at least an 8, you got with a 5.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back