New Realistic Trading Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Gold Coast will be online tonight, PM any offers now and we will negotiate tonight.

Danger! Danger! North announces it's bidding for Patrick Dangerfield!

Today it's been announced that North are putting a bumper contract front of want-away superstar Patrick Dangerfield. Golumless was quoted stating that Moggs Creek isn't really that far from Arden street, in fact it's even in the same state and that with the midfield power of Dangerfield could see this group go on a Hawthorn like dynasty. Understandably North supporters, The Footy Show and various other Melbourne radio stations are really excited by these developments.

In other news, the fishing trip that listeners to 5AA could of won with Dangerfield has now got an added prize of the winner also getting a signed North jumper by Dangerfield on top of that fishing trip. Is this 5AA just guessing, or is it inside knowledge, only time will tell but listeners were understandably pissed. Unless they were Port supporters, who found it hilarious.

~The Rooch

(Unsociable Hawk: Dangerfield FA more formal bid)

Last edited:
Lions Ruckman Aims For A Premiership

Brisbane Lions Matthew Leuenberger has decided to move to Sydney after Essendon failed to attract him over.
Leuenberger told AFL.com that he is excited to team up with Pyke & Tippett at the club & hopefully strive for a Premiership.

gym4life SSwans2011

Last edited:
Lions Ruckman Aims For A Premiership

Brisbane Lions Matthew Leuenberger has decided to move to Sydney after Essendon failed to attract him over.
Leuenberger told AFL.com that he is excited to team up with Pyke & Tippett at the club & hopefully strive for a Premiership.

gym4life SSwans2011

Juicy. I'll be in your box, gym4life.

Bennell Update
Talks between Gold Coast and Fremantle are improving in nature for the deal centred around Harley Bennell. This would be the second trade between the clubs

- Jennifer Phelan.

Fremantle Update

We are hearing that the rumoured Bennell deal is off with Gold Coast, with Harley set to quit football as a result. Chris Mayne and David Mundy are ramping up preparations, for the Dockers next season.

- Kim Hagdorn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is official, Harley a Docker
Gold Coast trouble boy Harley Bennell has been traded to the Fremantle Dockers. Harley Bennell and draft pick 21 were sent west in exchange for David Mundy and Chris Mayne.

The Gold Coast press conference was also held a short time ago.

MS- After hearing Harley requested a trade, what was your first thought?
Fitzey- It was obviously a shock, but we were set on getting the best possible deal completed for Harley and the club.

MS- Are you happy with the trade?
Fitzey- I really am, our culture needs a kick in the right direction, David offers us this.

DB- Was dealing with Van_Dyke an easy process?
Fitzey- It's never an easy process Damien, but it was made as smooth as possible.

DB- With Chris Mayne coming in, does this mean Charlie Dixon is out?
Fitzey- Well Charlie has requested a trade Damo so I'm not sure what else you would call it.

MS- Thanks for your time Fitzey and Im sure we will find a better reporter next time.
Fitzey- Not a problem.

Damien Barrett and Mark Stevens there.

"Charlie Dixon is believed to be on his way to West Coast, he was spotted in Adelaide on Tuesday.."
- Damien Barrett.

Sydney press conference regarding the signing of Leuenberger to come tonight. Rumours also swirling of a big three club trade. Minor tweaks being made, papers likely to be lodged to AFL tonight.

- Nick Bowen

Swan in. Newnes & Billings GAGF. Danger Talks.
After a long winded but short discussion, the Saints have agreed to a deal with Collingwood that sends them Dane Swan in return for Jack Newnes and Jack Billings. "It felt great to get rid of surplus Jacks," was all coach JT_The_Man had to say on the issue. JT_The_Man also made this comment. "The Saints WILL land Dangerfield. He is our number 1 priority right now. He will send us into a rare premiership window. Mark my words."

#Out Blondes at Fremantle

The Fremantle Football Club has today announced that Harley Bennell and pick 21, will join, in return for experienced players David Mundy and Chris Mayne. Chris Bond and Van_Dyke had this to say after the 4th move by the club

MD: Bennell in, Mundy out. Why?

VD: Because Fitzey and Unsociable Hawk put guns to our heads, that’s why

CB: Look, we had the request by Unsociable Hawk to get Bennell and we really rate him highly, and while we wished we didn’t have to say goodbye to David as a result, he understands and is really excited about moving to the Gold Coast and helping Gary with the culture. Football wise, we have a number of young midfielders coming through, we have the more established Fyfe, Hill and Neale, with the guiding presence of Mick Barlow, who will play a more prominent role in the guts this year. We have also had in the WAFL talented ball winners in Connor Blakely, Lachie Weller and Jacob Ballard with Ed Langdon as well. Harley will add a new edge to our midfield, being able to team up with Lewis (Jetta) and Stephen (Hill) on the wing, with Lewis and Stephen capable of playing back to address some of our ball use and Harley is a dangerous small who could work with Hayden Crozier, Michael Walters and Hayden Ballantyne.

MD: Chris Mayne has left as well, for pick 21. Thoughts on that

VD: Mark, if the sole reason for that deal was a straight swap for Chris and the pick, I’d be calling 000 personally

CB: It isn’t as simple as that Mark, it’s more of a balancing act of the David vs Harley debate and Chris as a result may have been a bit over valued if you look at it, firmly as Chris for pick 21

KH: You continue to defy belief, making deals shortly after I declare they won’t happen. Fluke, or truth?

VD: Kim you idiot, have you not realised how bad your sources are.

Damien Barrett: You’ve traded away Chris Mayne and David Mundy (gets interrupted)

VD: Bravo Purple, you can read

DB: Do you have anything against me?

VD: Where do I start?

DB: Anyway, does this mean that you are discriminating against Blondes?

VD: * it, I’m out. Stupidest question I’ve heard. You make Kim look good.

CB: Look Damien, you shouldn’t say things like that, its mere coincidence and frankly stupid to say things like that

When posters of Bigfooty finally stopped laughing at the presser, the 22 now looks like this

Best 22:
FB Spurr Dawson Ibbotson
HB Johnson Talia/Silvangi Sheridan
C Jetta Fyfe Welller
HF Bennell Taberner Crozier
FF Ballantyne Pavlich Walters
F Sandilands Neale Hill
I/C Barlow Blakely Smith/Clarke Sutcliffe
Emr Clarke/Smith Langdon Grey

Brisbane are willing to trade big names for KPPs. Hit me up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back