Carji Greeves 2015

Screen Shot 2015-10-08 at 23.22.23.png

Thanks for the running commentary Hell Kitty. I owe you a glass of Frenchie.
Great result. Over and out.
You're welcome Sam + I look forward to the bubbles! Best of luck finishing your assignment, will say a prayer for you xxx

Oct 5, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Hang on, I thought you had me on Ignore again!?!
what was that special type of ignore you told me about again?

and here they come with a vengeance!

Sorry Freddie boy, I just had to take you off ignore on this occasion. I see you have been quoting me left and right center these last couple of weeks. You must really be bored.
You have often been appalling at your predictions and this one was one I just had to revisit after the crap you have sent my way recently.

Well done Ballroom Blitz by the way :thumbsu:
Running patterns paid off handsomely.

hahaha!!

Oh well, it's all over now :) thanks SO much for your wonderful work bringing the Carji count to BF tonight, Kitty!! Much appreciated!! Hope you managed a few toilet breaks ;)
You are so welcome! Wasn't it a terrific night + didn't we have so much fun! Loved our boy posters' comments on the photos of the arrivals lol We have such a terrific group of people on our board.

Good work tonight thanks for the updates
You're welcome, I love doing it + we all had such fun! + now we're all jumping over the moon with excitement for Blitz!!!

AM

The standard you walk past is the one you accept
Aug 18, 2006
Here there and everywhere
AFL Club
Geelong
Enormous achievement by Blitz in only his 3rd year and after playing so little football. Three years and not one twos game from memory. The athlete some here said would never make it as a footballer. Oops!

Gotta give some special love to Boris for once again featuring so strongly. You legend!:thumbsu:

Enormous achievement by Blitz in only his 3rd year and after playing so little football. Three years and not one twos game from memory. The athlete some here said would never make it as a footballer. Oops!

Gotta give some special love to Boris for once again featuring so strongly. You legend!:thumbsu:
Beautifully said AM :thumbsu: :rainbow:

oh- I meant to ask- did Chris Scott actually come out and say who his pet was??

It's obviously not Billie-boy, no matter how good he is at washing cars :p
Yes, Scott said it when he gave SJ the coach's award - 'you're not supposed to have favourites . . .'

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong

played a handful of VFL games late in the season after his failed attempt at getting an Olympic time for the steeplechase- i.e. 2012.

Back