Matador's Cup Match 5 NSW vs SA

Remove this Banner Ad

Not surprised one bit that we've crumbled against the Test team in disguise. N$W have this OD Cup in the bag...
Not really sure what the $ is suppose to mean? Only Watson and Nevill from this side are from outside NSW. Its not like they've bought a whole bunch of stars from other states. NSW are just really good at producing cricketers which is unsurprising given they're the biggest state.

Not really sure what the $ is suppose to mean? Only Watson and Nevill from this side are from outside NSW. Its not like they've bought a whole bunch of stars from other states. NSW are just really good at producing cricketers which is unsurprising given they're the biggest state.
Well that's true about the last part. It's a pity SA doesn't have the same population...

Well that's true about the last part. It's a pity SA doesn't have the same population...
You don't think it has anything to do with respective systems in place for each state? Just the populations?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I liked Sandhu.. I think he could offer a real different point of attack in the odi side. A lot like Bracken in his day.

Sent from my GT-I8730 using Tapatalk

I liked Sandhu.. I think he could offer a real different point of attack in the odi side. A lot like Bracken in his day.

Sent from my GT-I8730 using Tapatalk

Tough side to get a gig in though. Our ODI side has barely lost a game in 5 months. Agree Sandhu is worth a shot, just a question of who goes out.

Lucky for the 2 hacks in your team, otherwise you may have been even more pathetic, actually I'd say you are with all your big name S**t stars in there
One of the two states have won back to back spoons in the OD cup and 5 of the past 6 Shield spoons.

The other is the reigning Shield champions.

Which state is pathetic again?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back